• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unable to study

Reaction score
hi guys!
i need your help my finals are on my head but still i am not able to study whenever i look at my books i start feeling lazy and i am active during every other activity except of studies.....
:( any advice???

Reaction score
I don't think am the right person to give an advice as whenever i open the book i fall asleep :D
But from what people said 2 me ...wake up early at fajr have a cup of Coffee and then start Studying When u start feeling lazy Leave the Book go do something else to Refresh you ,any activity ...Facebook usually works for me :p and then Go back to the Book and soo on :D

omg

Reaction score
hi guys!
i need your help my finals are on my head but still i am not able to study whenever i look at my books i start feeling lazy and i am active during every other activity except of studies.....
:( any advice???
what i usually do is start of wid the easiest chapter ! :p
once u get into it, u'll feel lyk studying!
cuz it happens wid me dat only when im nt understanding the things i dun feel lyk studying so starting wid the easiest tpc u think would help u get into it :p

Reaction score
every individual has his or her own comfort zone like some people like to study in complete silence where as some people like to study in a noisy environment, figure out ur comfort zone and study in an environment where u feel comfortable and yes like omg said earlier start with easy chapters.
a break in between helps to refresh our mind so take short breaks in between.

Reaction score
Whenever u start , have a goal to complete some amount of pages or this much chapters and then get up ..for eg study an hour or 2 wid regular 15 minute breaks ... Start with Bismillah :) and vary ur subjects for eg study one subject for an hour take a break study another subject another hour .... and ensure if u are nocturnal or not //some people have higher concentration peaks at night rather than in the day whatever works for u , wake up and sleep according to that and do a lot of past papers ..

Reaction score
hmm well start with the subject u like, do a few chapters and then stop, realx and play for sometime, then go back....
plus do pps and keep in mind the clock is always ticking..... make a goal to complete this many pages and chps in the given time and never sit or lay onthe bed to study, always sit on a study table or some place similar with alot of lighting and fewer distractions..... and once u strt studying dont stop just keep on going, keep water wid u so tht u wont have to go get it now and then.... and if sleepy wash ur face and stop studying unless ur really tired and need to go to bed.. dont study after eating coz u wud want to sleep... offer salah, pray and hope u do good in exam..... only do all of this when exams are there, not in vacs or some oder day or ull have no social life :p

Reaction score
Same is my problem! :(
have april month off for study break but my mind doesnt seem to be in the mood yet :/
Help plzzz!

Reaction score
Here's what to do when you don't feel like studing :

1. Close the book
2. Grab a .99 milimeter gun .
3. Put it under your neck
4. Pull the trigger
5. Smile
6. Open the book
7. Now Study

Important Note : Unsure there are no bullets in the gun before preceding with Step 4 :p

Reaction score
OR....you could make studying fun!! Take scrap paper, some coloured pens/pencils and wirte down all the things that you don't know/need to work on in colourful writing and pictures..you'll find out that you remember things more easily that way!! :p i find readin notes in black andd white VERY lame! hope tht helps!

Reactions: omg

omg

Reaction score
and yeah keep ur syllabus in front!!
i make imp notes on the syllbus they help a lot when ur revising one day b4 the final xam!!

Reaction score
Here's what to do when you don't feel like studing :

1. Close the book
2. Grab a .99 milimeter gun .
3. Put it under your neck
4. Pull the trigger
5. Smile
6. Open the book
7. Now Study

Important Note : Unsure there are no bullets in the gun before preceding with Step 4 :p

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

Reaction score
The worst part is that no body noticed that i wrote ''Unsure'' instead of ''Ensure'' .