• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unable to login on myresults website.

Reaction score
Are you guys able to login? I remember last year i was able to login earlier with "Result awaited" written in front of the subjects taken..

Reaction score
Are you guys able to login? I remember last year i was able to login earlier with "Result awaited" written in front of the subjects taken..
Yeah I'm able to login
Make sure you're typing all the characters right cuz I myself confused 1 with l and typed the wrong username,But after writing correct I got access. So check if you're having the same problem

Reaction score
Yeah I'm able to login
Make sure you're typing all the characters right cuz I myself confused 1 with l and typed the wrong username,But after writing correct I got access. So check if you're having the same problem
Yeah a bit ago i found that i wrote I instead of l. Both letters look exactly the same in my phone message.. So that was the problem. :D