• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score
Thank you so muchh :D Any idea if the website is safe to download from?
Yes the website is safe to download from, but what I meant is xtremepapers have a problem with the security
So whenever try to upload something to help people I can't, because of the security error
The link in the previous reply took me 30 mins to find it instead I just could upload the file but I can't
I hope they fix this problem soon

Reaction score
Does anyone have any notes for additional mathematics(0606)? Thank you in advance for your response.

Reaction score
Yes the website is safe to download from, but what I meant is xtremepapers have a problem with the security
So whenever try to upload something to help people I can't, because of the security error
The link in the previous reply took me 30 mins to find it instead I just could upload the file but I can't
I hope they fix this problem soon
I asked my Bio teacher about the book, he said that it goes into an awful unnecessary lot of information :confused: I'm lost again!

Reaction score
I asked my Bio teacher about the book, he said that it goes into an awful unnecessary lot of information :confused: I'm lost again!
I finished my biology exam this year :D, and I thought this book might help you
So I don't know what are the changes or what useful stuff that would help you
I am sorry:(

Reaction score
it says "These notes are tailored to the specification of the CIE 0620 Chemistry 2015 syllabi - they are also applicable for many areas of the 2016 0620 syllabus though there are some changes, which i'd advise you to look up beforehand. Enjoy!" - i'd assume the creator is talking about the IGCSE 0620 2015 syllabus for CIE

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.