• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score
the link for ict notes on the first page is not opening ......the wordpress link!....pls can u upload it again??!!
I need ict notes!!!

Reaction score
does anyone have 2015 ict 0417 paper 3 may june. If you have it please give it to me through this email or just tell me the hard parts or tricks... pls..??
[email protected]

Reaction score
I only know that paper 3 had a vlookup and a roudup function if anyone can remember anything about the exam especially about frontpage please tell me ....

Reaction score
Anyone has notes or tips on IGCSE English language? By the way is anyone doing the paper on 5th may or before?

Reaction score
Can i have the previous checklists for biology chem and physics please? They were from the website cathedral-lonavala.org but dont seem to work anymore. Thanks!

Reaction score
thanx for the bio past papers old years but do u have a site for bio O level notes cie