• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
TV shows I plan to watch:

- House of cards
- Daredevil
- True Detective
- Doctor Who
- iZombie
- Better call Saul
- The Vikings
- Spartacus
- Game of Thrones (Season 5 + re-watching Seasons 1-4)
- The men who built America
- The Flash (episodes i haven't watched yet)
- The Wire
- The Sopranos
- The Following

Reaction score
Merlin: One of the best British TV series ever!!!
A fun take on Arthurian legend.... And oh well the Colin Morgan and Bradley James master servant friendship is just played out brilliantly!!!
The best parts:
1. Merlin
2. Arthur
3. Merlin's glowing magic eyes
4. Merlin summoning dragons in his Dragon Lord voice.... O' Drakon blah blah!!! It sounds real emphatic! :D
5. Gwaine, Lancelot, Percival... basically the knights!!
5. Uther's marriage to a troll!!!! LOL
6. Morgana and her evil witch screaming and those squeamish smirks
7. Mordred!!! (Although all Merlin fans hate him.... I loved this character)

The not so best parts:
1. Guinevere (I seriously hate hate hate her... she was one character I really hoped Morgana succeeded in killing but oh well...)
2. Merlin's stupid choices
3. The fact that Arthur never the real Merlin in his full glory
4. The apologetic nature of Merlin during his revelation to Arthur (He should've been proud)
5. Poor Lancelot being played around like a fool (I really felt bad for him)
5. The end... (I serious think British television has a lot to do with the unseemly growth of depressed people in this world)

Reaction score
Other TV shows I've watched the past few months:
Dexter (Bloody brilliant!)
The Librarians..... Its Legendary!!! MUST MUST WATCH
Once Upon a Time..... Super awesome and a really wonderful take on fairy tales and heroes and villains!!!! The current season with Merida, Merlin and Nimue is simply fantastic!
Constantine... Watched it just for the sake of Arrow... Matt Ryan is awesome but the entire show... Spppooookky!!!

Btw... on the series I'm following.
1. Gotham: Its grown so much since the first season!!! Jerome killed it... that Joker performance is worth an Emmy tbh and Babs is killing it!!! And Bruce... oh dear... the feels....Nygma's rise to embrace his Riddler personality brilliantly done!
2. The Flash.... OMG!!! Last night's Zoom episode... I'm literally crying right now... Any theories people as to who Zoom is? My guesses... Henry Allen -2 , Barry Allen -2 or Eddie Thawne .... Cisco Vibing and douche Harry's back!!! :D Oh and Patty is awesome!!! <3
3. Arrow.... The best season yet.... Any ideas as to who's in the grave 6 months later? My guess Green Arrow- 2 i.e. Robert Queen or probably Felicity. Well... And Sara is back AGAIN! Dont they ever let her die and rest in peace! And Constantine was the best... why so little screentime I will never understand though.... Now off to find Ray!

Reaction score
BB was better for me and I've only watched 4-5 seasons.

Friends' best feature for me was that it was relatable. You actually wanted to be a part of them. That and it's only 20 minutes. Zero dragging, and they could use comedy to fill up episodes.

Reaction score
MarcoReus ... if you want relatable (well mostly) watch Modern Family... Its also a 20 min/ episode show.
Right now IMO its the best sitcom (ongoing)... I love it!

Reaction score
Death Note: 9/10
But for the ending... it would've been a 10!!!
The entire series was sooo intense....I almost watched it non stop and got done with it in 3 days... The plot was unbelievable!
And after all that I wanted Light to die a noble, heroic (in everyone's eyes) and calm death... He was too much of an L as in he didn't plan but for a winning scenario. The Light we know would always think of a losing scenario and plan for that as well. And his dying moments echoed the audience's feelings... It was as if he was living the audience. I at least wanted him to kill Near.
But oh well.... Matsuda... who would've thought.
The stupid(as Light would say) end...I am truly heart broken....:cry:

Reaction score
Death Note: 9/10
But for the ending... it would've been a 10!!!
The entire series was sooo intense....I almost watched it non stop and got done with it in 3 days... The plot was unbelievable!
And after all that I wanted Light to die a noble, heroic (in everyone's eyes) and calm death... He was too much of an L as in he didn't plan but for a winning scenario. The Light we know would always think of a losing scenario and plan for that as well. And his dying moments echoed the audience's feelings... It was as if he was living the audience. I at least wanted him to kill Near.
But oh well.... Matsuda... who would've thought.
The stupid(as Light would say) end...I am truly heart broken....:cry:
-_______-
Thanks for the spoilers bro -______-
Nd yeah its pretty sublime nd cool. Best anime i have ever watched considering the fact its the only anime i have ever watched :p Lights character is amazing nd the eccentric nature of L makes the show even better, the way that guyx deduces stuff is wow.

Reaction score
The Big Bang Theory :10/10
Sheldon Cooper! :ROFLMAO::LOL::love:
That's all you need for a great TV show. :X3:
I honestly enjoyed every moment of all the 5000 minutes of my life I spent watching it!
One of the best sitcoms ever. Even beats FRIENDS and HIMYM.

Reaction score
TV shows I plan to watch:

- House of cards
- Daredevil
- True Detective
- Doctor Who
- iZombie
- Better call Saul
- The Vikings
- Spartacus
- Game of Thrones (Season 5 + re-watching Seasons 1-4)
- The men who built America
- The Flash (episodes i haven't watched yet)
- The Wire
- The Sopranos
- The Following

I'd add Jessica Jones to that list too, David Tennant back at it with his brilliance.

Comedy: Louie CK, Veep, the inbetweeners --> these are great if you like british shows
More drama: downton Abbey, fargo (The first season was SO good), outlanders
Finally, Scrubs, cause its the perfect amount of everything

Reaction score
I'd add Jessica Jones to that list too, David Tennant back at it with his brilliance.

Comedy: Louie CK, Veep, the inbetweeners --> these are great if you like british shows
More drama: downton Abbey, fargo (The first season was SO good), outlanders
Finally, Scrubs, cause its the perfect amount of everything

Mhmm, I'm thinking about starting Fargo. :p