• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tutions Available

Reaction score
If any student want tut-ion for o'level maths , physics , chemistry , add-math , stats or a'level maths , physics , chemistry or and student of class 5-8 may also approach me .
u don't need to go any where i will come at ur place all over karachi :) .

Last edited:
Reaction score
i want to study ad maths and stats
i want to give stats in november. how much fees do you take?

Reaction score
yr you may contact for tuition . I can give the contact numbers of a teacher/tutor who has 15 years of experience in the fields given below: +92-333-4382319
maths add maths physics ( O Level/IGCSE)
maths, further maths physics( A Level)
Maths ( SL & HL) IB level
Physics ( SL & HL) IB level

Reaction score
yr you may contact for tuition . I can give the contact numbers of a teacher/tutor who has 15 years of experience in the fields given below: +92-333-4382319
maths add maths physics ( O Level/IGCSE)
maths, further maths physics( A Level)
Maths ( SL & HL) IB level
Physics ( SL & HL) IB level
can u tell me his name? and from who's reference i should talk to him?

Reaction score
Just say him that he got his number from Xtreme papers.net. There is no need for reference.

Reaction score
Home / Group Tuition Available for O-Level (Add Maths, Maths Syllabus D, Physics & Chemistry) in Lahore (DHA, Askri 9-10 & Cantt.)
Preparation through Notes and Past Papers.

Reaction score
I want As chemistry home tutor! Do u guys know anyone who cn teach me?? Help will be appreciated! :) I live in malir.

Reaction score
If any student want tut-ion for o'level maths , physics , chemistry , add-math , stats or a'level maths , physics , chemistry or and student of class 5-8 may also approach me .
u don't need to go any where i will come at ur place all over karachi :) .
how much u charge for one subject??

Reaction score
Can anyone inform me of an igcse tutor in india please?
Hi, No matter where you are, we can bring learning to your doorstep. Currently we are providing CIE IGCSE Maths Revision course to students sitting May 2014 exam session to anyone in the world, but we could also offer and cater according to your needs. Please contact us for classes online via a virtual platform. Thanks.
Email : [email protected]

Reaction score
anyone needing tutions for o'level mathematics, physics, biology, and chemistry in johar town lahore. can contact me