• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

True Or False ::::::: The Game Of Vision

Reaction score
Yea they are friendly.. I am 100% sure :D and also scientist says that.. but shark attack ke piche 2 or 3 reasons hain jiske wajah se unko dangerous mana jata humans ke liye ( Kuch had taken) Otherwise they don't do anything to humans.

Pbm thinks killer whale is more dangerous and powerful than great white sharks

Reaction score
False, i think sharks no matter what species, are smarter then whales and the smarter a thing is the more dangerous it is

Pbm does not know the purpose of his/her existence

Reaction score
Correction. Study says that killer whales are dangerous than sharks and it is absolutely correct. And second thing killer whale are not actually whales, they r members of dolphin family :D

Who in the world do not know purpose of his/her existence.

Pbm believe in ishtikharah

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction, u know better:D

Perhaps , because there are so many religions and each giving different teachings so many people are still confused and have little idea when asked

True

Pbm thinks plants have feelings such as that of sadness and happiness

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction, u know better:D

Perhaps , because there are so many religions and each giving different teachings so many people are still confused and have little idea when asked

True

Pbm thinks plants have feelings such as that of sadness and happiness
I am keenly interested in marine animals :p

True. They have feelings.

There is one story of an African king. Pura to nahi pata but gist batadu ki he had a cactus in his room and he love that plant a lot (strange isn't it cactus). He took care of cactus and always I will never harm u... It became a daily schedule and one day after 12 years cactus had a branch without any thorns.. how is it even possible that cactus with branch or whatever term of science without any thorns.

This shows plants do have feelings and it began to trust that king..
See now I don't fu*k care what science says about this but this story has something related to feelings of plants.

Reaction score
I am keenly interested in marine animals :p

True. They have feelings.

There is one story of an African king. Pura to nahi pata but gist batadu ki he had a cactus in his room and he love that plant a lot (strange isn't it cactus). He took care of cactus and always I will never harm u... It became a daily schedule and one day after 12 years cactus had a branch without any thorns.. how is it even possible that cactus with branch or whatever term of science without any thorns.

This shows plants do have feelings and it began to trust that king..
See now I don't fu*k care what science says about this but this story has something related to feelings of plants.
Plants cry but the cry of the plant cannot be heard by the human being. This is due to the inability of the human ear to hear sounds that are not in the audible range i.e. 20 Hertz to 20,000 Hertz. Anything below and above this range cannot be heard by a human being. There was research done by a farmer in U.S.A. who invented an instrument which converted the cry of the plant so that it could be heard by human beings. He was able to realize immediately when the plant itself cried for water. Latest researches show that the plants can even feel happy and sad.

Reaction score
Plants cry but the cry of the plant cannot be heard by the human being. This is due to the inability of the human ear to hear sounds that are not in the audible range i.e. 20 Hertz to 20,000 Hertz. Anything below and above this range cannot be heard by a human being. There was research done by a farmer in U.S.A. who invented an instrument which converted the cry of the plant so that it could be heard by human beings. He was able to realize immediately when the plant itself cried for water. Latest researches show that the plants can even feel happy and sad.
Wow that's awesome :D thanks for sharing :D
Btw is there any article of that farmer on net? Link please.