• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Topical Past Papers of O' Level Computer Studies

Reaction score
Dear Students
by the grace of almighty Allah I've completed Topical Past papers of O' Level Computer Studies through lots of hardwork dedication and concentration. The past paper includes Mark Scheme also and is ready to deliver, so that interested students can ask me for a copy right here on xtremepapers, facebook (tanviriqbalkhan) or on my cell phone 03212490887.Topical Pastpapers.jpg

Reaction score
pl
Dear Students
by the grace of almighty Allah I've completed Topical Past papers of O' Level Computer Studies through lots of hardwork dedication and concentration. The past paper includes Mark Scheme also and is ready to deliver, so that interested students can ask me for a copy right here on xtremepapers, facebook (tanviriqbalkhan) or on my cell phone 03212490887.View attachment 19346
plz plz plz i want them do mail me on [email protected]. will be too thnakful...plz

Reaction score
The study pack contents three books 1. Information System & Me for Computer Studies 7010/1 Paper 1, ATC-Alternative to Coursework Paper 3 and Topical Past Papers with Mark Scheme
u should have given it for free in ebook. leanr somthing from sal of KhanAcademy.com

Reaction score
u should have given it for free in ebook. leanr somthing from sal of KhanAcademy.com
why should I give it to u in free of cost since it has consumed years in writing quality Computer book, ATC book and compilation of topical past papers. You would feel the difference between my material and other material that are available free on several sites on the net.

Reaction score
why should I give it to u in free of cost since it has consumed years in writing quality Computer book, ATC book and compilation of topical past papers. You would feel the difference between my material and other material that are available free on several sites on the net.
how about a sample preview of ssome pages sir??

Reaction score
do u even know who Sal is and u are comparing ur work with him?
leave it. Sorry I was actually being little emotional on this. u worked and u deserve ur credit as well as money for the material. I was just saying that if u would have given it for free many students would have given u their prayers which are much more costly then few bucks.
Thanks for ur books. as now i don't have time to actually read other books and have done past papers also I don't need them.
Sorry by the way. there is nothing wrong with selling wat u have compiled or worked on and obviously not everyone has courage to waste their time for others.

Reaction score
hey i live in bangladesh, i cant get it :(, and im stuck with o level computer coursework

Reaction score
do u even know who Sal is and u are comparing ur work with him?
leave it. Sorry I was actually being little emotional on this. u worked and u deserve ur credit as well as money for the material. I was just saying that if u would have given it for free many students would have given u their prayers which are much more costly then few bucks.
Thanks for ur books. as now i don't have time to actually read other books and have done past papers also I don't need them.
Sorry by the way. there is nothing wrong with selling wat u have compiled or worked on and obviously not everyone has courage to waste their time for others.
you dont have to be sorry for nothing, I know there are hundredths of people who always keep on seek things on the internet for free, I think U enjoyed lot s of free stuff already and willing for more. I dont need to compare my 18 years experience with anyone else, neither I should explain U till what extent i help many students every year. If U possess a real sympathy and pain for needy people then go to Amazon.com and buy books for those students for whom U've advocated.

Reaction score
Dear Students
by the grace of almighty Allah I've completed Topical Past papers of O' Level Computer Studies through lots of hardwork dedication and concentration. The past paper includes Mark Scheme also and is ready to deliver, so that interested students can ask me for a copy right here on xtremepapers, facebook (tanviriqbalkhan) or on my cell phone 03212490887.View attachment 19346
past papers of how many years???

Reaction score
you dont have to be sorry for nothing, I know there are hundredths of people who always keep on seek things on the internet for free, I think U enjoyed lot s of free stuff already and willing for more. I dont need to compare my 18 years experience with anyone else, neither I should explain U till what extent i help many students every year. If U possess a real sympathy and pain for needy people then go to Amazon.com and buy books for those students for whom U've advocated.
MIT university, Stanford University are one of THE BIGGEST university in the world. Their teachers are one of MOST experienced and talented physicists, chemists, economists and computer teachers.
They record live classes, they provide full reading material so no need of book is left, and they take final exam FOR FREE OVER THE INTERNET.
IM NOT CONVINCING U TO GIVE AWAY UR WORK FOR FREE. i already said sorry for being i bit emotional as i belive(not just think) that education should be as much free as possible. like cost of printing etc. has to be taken but not cost of spreading it.
Sal does take donations but does not force someone to pay him. MIT also take donations from volunteers for making these free internet courses but does not make it compulsory.

All what makes me depressed it that those people who don't even believe that there's a life after death do so much for other but those people(muslims) who KNOW that their work done for others is worth much more than something paid by someone in this world that in the other.

You are proud of ur experiece and you should be as 18 years are not small. You did help students and maybe for free as well. You might be a better person than me. But all what i m saying is that offering ur material for free would have earned you much more than few thousand bucks. Buying books of 2-3 thousand doesn't matter too much for me and i have no problem buying them. all that matter is the intention behind publishing book, serving or earning.
May Allah bless you in ur carrier and your books get a lot of success. :)
as i said you have full authority over ur books and it is neither morally not religiously wrong to sell books but it is undoubtedly better to do something for others without any material return in mind.
pardon me if u wasted ur time or made u angry.

Reaction score
we
MIT university, Stanford University are one of THE BIGGEST university in the world. Their teachers are one of MOST experienced and talented physicists, chemists, economists and computer teachers.
They record live classes, they provide full reading material so no need of book is left, and they take final exam FOR FREE OVER THE INTERNET.
IM NOT CONVINCING U TO GIVE AWAY UR WORK FOR FREE. i already said sorry for being i bit emotional as i belive(not just think) that education should be as much free as possible. like cost of printing etc. has to be taken but not cost of spreading it.
Sal does take donations but does not force someone to pay him. MIT also take donations from volunteers for making these free internet courses but does not make it compulsory.

All what makes me depressed it that those people who don't even believe that there's a life after death do so much for other but those people(muslims) who KNOW that their work done for others is worth much more than something paid by someone in this world that in the other.

You are proud of ur experiece and you should be as 18 years are not small. You did help students and maybe for free as well. You might be a better person than me. But all what i m saying is that offering ur material for free would have earned you much more than few thousand bucks. Buying books of 2-3 thousand doesn't matter too much for me and i have no problem buying them. all that matter is the intention behind publishing book, serving or earning.
May Allah bless you in ur carrier and your books get a lot of success. :)
as i said you have full authority over ur books and it is neither morally not religiously wrong to sell books but it is undoubtedly better to do something for others without any material return in mind.
pardon me if u wasted ur time or made u angry.
well said