• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

top careers in future?

Reaction score
Consider the missile system. It was once based on mechanical engineering, but then in electrical engineering, then software engineering and it might require mechatronic engineers as a revolution. So as technology keeps changing, demands keep changing too. We can't really tell which has more scope in the next ten years. Better look for other factors such as what interests you, or what suits you more.

Reaction score
most paid are surgeons. and they'd always stay in demand. ppl get sicker and sicker

Hey, maybe 20 years from now they'll be able to make deft enough robots and surgeons will be more or less unemployed. There are already driverless cars, and robotic arms that do all sorts of variable repair work(all automatic) in minute circuits and even large machines.

Reaction score
Hey, maybe 20 years from now they'll be able to make deft enough robots and surgeons will be more or less unemployed. There are already driverless cars, and robotic arms that do all sorts of variable repair work(all automatic) in minute circuits and even large machines.
''The Robot will see you now''
instead of
''The Doctor will see you now''

Reaction score
Medicine/BDS/MBBS/Surgery whatever field you choose from those is probably going to be an extremely safe bet, with high pays and I believe the best job security you can get. As for the robot hostile take-over part, I truly doubt there will ever be a point where the patient is comfortable with being operated on majorly by a non-living non-thinking entity, that is to say if the technology is even available 10-20 years from now.

Reaction score

I bet its 100 years.
I would never have a operation from a Robot . :D it's too risky, if something goes wrong I can sue the doctor, can I sue the robot