• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Top 10 A Level schools in Karachi

Reaction score
well i am from beacon and is good and scholarships are plentifull so is afordable if u get good grades

Kgs is rated best A'level collage but not give scholarship.
So what is the best A'level collage who do give scholarship? Beacon, Bay view or Educational Bay?

Reaction score
Kgs is rated best A'level collage but not give scholarship.
So what is the best A'level collage who do give scholarship? Beacon, Bay view or Educational Bay?
bayview and paf is the best . though bayview is expenxive even with scholarship

Reaction score
Actually Beacon is good, heard some of the teachers from Nixor are going to their new campus. You need atleast Bs to get accepted

Reaction score
My top 5, in no order:

- KGS (this is always assumed to be the best school by most people.. I have to disagree but nevertheless it's very good)
- Lyceum (great teaching, friendly admins, etc.)
- Nixor (great teaching, lots of ECA)
- PAF (it has a huge ground, also good teaching and good science labs).
- St Pat's (don't know much, but I've heard it's pretty good).

how do u see st micheal?? is it a good a level college or not??

Reaction score
BayView Oh Yeah the New Campus :)

BeaconHouse i think is crowded schoool and Fr South Shore Pls it is Not a good school for ur Alevel's. Student who dont get grades but still insist on doing their alevels gets admission in southshore

where is the new campus of bayview ?

Reaction score
What is the scholarship criteria for The City School? And is its PAF chapter better than Beaconhouse A Levels (Gulshan)? Can someone please tell me?
And I just realized, this is the 100th post! Cool!