• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips to get A* in A'levels

Reaction score
Assalamu Aleikum,
Your post was very inspirational and it motivated me in continuining with Salah and not thinking of it as a waste of precious study time. Indeed if your Creator is not pleased with you, how can you understand and study His creation?
I'm also studying for Biology A2, and I find the notes very helpful.
Jazakallah

Reaction score
The wait is over!

www.studyresourcecentre.in has now come up with an amazing opportunity to download these paid resources for FREE. Due,to special requests from people worldwide,we finally decided to make everyone smile J,because Mystudyresource grows with you.Thanks for the support and keep on downloading till the time gets over,Do suggest your peers and friends,it’s a LIMITED TIME opportunity.Do contact us if you are satisfied or want for other subjects!!

It includes materials like:-

· Solved past papers

· Typed precise notes

· Topical Mcq’s

· Sample essay answers

· Case study analysis and explanations…..

AND LOTS MORE……Download at one click from our website..

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my CIE AS results few days ago... I took Physics, Bio, chem and maths and I gotten a really bad results which are C, C, D, and E (respectively)... I know it's my own fault, for I had been really last minute and lazy, i did not practice hard enough and was abit slow upon finishing the questions

Now I feel really depressed and I dunno what to do, I still havent gotten the courage to tell my parent about it, I know the best option is to retake, but it cost 400 per subject in my country, which is quite expensive for my parent. (although it's still affordable for them, i feel ashamed about the fact I wasted their money)

I just wanna ask for opinions what should i do now, should I drop out? and attempt other easier course? or should I just work really really hard in A2 to balance my results, (I just hope I can enter Uni, but is it possible since my i got an E in maths?)
sorry for the long message, i just hope someone out there who understands my struggle able to give me some advices

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamu Aleikum,
Your post was very inspirational and it motivated me in continuining with Salah and not thinking of it as a waste of precious study time. Indeed if your Creator is not pleased with you, how can you understand and study His creation?
I'm also studying for Biology A2, and I find the notes very helpful.
Jazakallah
Waalaikumassalam wr wb

Waeyyakum

Yep. The Creator can do more in those few minutes than we can! So we shouldn't be missing our prayers thinking that we'll utilize our time studying instead!
Infact, it is Allah who's gonna put Barakah in our time. We should keep that in mind, when we gotta do some duty Allah has given us or when someone needs our help - parents or may be friends, etc!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i need your help please i worked very hard last November and what i got at the AL bio was just a C can youu tell me what to do extra ,, thank youu ,, جزاكي الله كل خير
Assalamoalaikum wr wb
If you've worked hard alreaady, and you know stuff and have a concept then I'd suggest you grab pastpapers, and start solving them with the help of mark schemes as well as examiner reports. Yes do that! Because, its not about knowledge always, could be you know the stuff but not the paper solving technique.

Don't worry, it's ok if you couldn't do it this time, work even harder. May Allah grant you success in both worlds.

Wa eyyaki

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
already i started solving but Whats examiners reports ?
In the download section, you'll find it...
'er' ...just like its 'ms' for marking scheme.

Its just examiner comments, and it helps u find the common mistakes students do, which probably you'd be doing too...