• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips to get A* in A'levels

Reaction score
I CAME HERE FOR TIPS ON HOW TO GET A* FOR ALEVELS - Please dont give me all that religious bs. Also, this is an international forum- dont assume everybody thinks your alluh created humans. If you are a moderator, you need to be more responsible in choosing you words. make sure it isnt biased toward certain religious groups. HIGHLY appreciated if you you could take it on board next time you post something...
Well well Atheist... it is an international forum.. but not everyone in the world is atheist you know... atheism is also a religious sect.. a religeon where there's no rule to follow and according to you... this sect might be filled with greater bs then any other sect:)
Learn to respect the "international" memebers.. you'll pass by the will of... someone..;)

Reaction score
I don't know whether this is correct forum to ask this question. But I had my Physics Paper 22, on 9th May. And in the paper, there was a question to draw a graph of Acceleration and Momentum. For that we needed to take take force values from the graph given. Value of the force was 8.4 N, but I took 8N, I did all calculations using it. The shape of my graph is correct. So will I get marks for it and or my whole answer will be given zero ?

Reaction score
T
I don't know whether this is correct forum to ask this question. But I had my Physics Paper 22, on 9th May. And in the paper, there was a question to draw a graph of Acceleration and Momentum. For that we needed to take take force values from the graph given. Value of the force was 8.4 N, but I took 8N, I did all calculations using it. The shape of my graph is correct. So will I get marks for it and or my whole answer will be given zero ?
Ther's a Physics thread sister:)

Reaction score
Mind maps. Really helpful for theory papers.

What you need:
-Foolscap/A4 sheet
-Black pen - Research shows that writing with black pen on white papers helps in remembering sentences/phrases very well.

Experience: The day before my exam - Business Studies p12 - I made like 20 mind maps and started going through each one thoroughly. Yes! I procrastinated and sometimes it helps. :p
Definitions of words is still in my mind - the ones I've studied. :p I started around 11 am and finished around 12 pm with breaks in between and this is the first time I've studied like that. I know that I should sleep early but what the hell. :D

Reaction score
My AS PHYSICS RESULT was quite weird...I got an overall 'A' grade but my components were
Theory-22.....A grade
MCQS-12.......A grade
Practical-34....E grade
I have no idea how i managed with an overall A with that E in practical..but one thing i know for sure is that my A in theory would have been a higher A..no more than 5-6 mistakes in that paper...do you think it would be difficult to get an overall A* in A2 with these components??o_O

Reaction score
My AS PHYSICS RESULT was quite weird...I got an overall 'A' grade but my components were
Theory-22.....A grade
MCQS-12.......A grade
Practical-34....E grade
I have no idea how i managed with an overall A with that E in practical..but one thing i know for sure is that my A in theory would have been a higher A..no more than 5-6 mistakes in that paper...do you think it would be difficult to get an overall A* in A2 with these components??o_O
Oh that's because your overall grade is always the score on your paper 2.

Reaction score
Oh that's because your overall grade is always the score on your paper 2.
Not always...my friend got a B in theory and managed with an A in AS cause of A in MCQS....another friend got an overall B in AS...her grade in paper 2 was Co_O

Reaction score
Not always...my friend got a B in theory and managed with an A in AS cause of A in MCQS....another friend got an overall B in AS...her grade in paper 2 was Co_O
Oh..right...I might be wrong then.. but what i saw fro the component grades' list was that everyone's Paper 2 grade was there overall grade..I dunno, but i might be wrong...

Reaction score
anyone plz give me chem application notes plzzz??

god help those who help others

Reaction score
Theory-22.....A grade
MCQS-12.......A grade
Practical-34....E grade

That's not weird at all. Practical is a mere 12%

Reaction score
MashALLAH..............its really very well written n worth reading..........may ALLAH guide us in this world n the make test on the final day easier fr all of us..............INSHALLAH............
PS. JAZAKALLAH fr da wonderful thngs u told............