• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips to get A* in A'levels

Reaction score
totally waste of time in this thread
It was an amazing advice in my opinion, it's your choice: You take it or leave it but you have no right to say that. This thread made me realize many things that I was neglecting and it helped me get back on track, to say the very least. It was perhaps long for some but with goodness in every word. May Allah SWT bless XPFMember for doing something not many people would be willing to do. :|

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Nice Advice , but diffucult to Act.......:)
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

It's simple, not that difficult.

Trying anything new always looks difficult, but it's only a matter of few days. Plus, that's something we all SHOULD do, so keep trying, for Allah says:

"...And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent." (65:2-3)​

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

It's simple, not that difficult.

Trying anything new always looks difficult, but it's only a matter of few days. Plus, that's something we all SHOULD do, so keep trying, for Allah says:

"...And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent." (65:2-3)
wat were ur grades nd where u got admision??

Reaction score
By that, I meant it is much time we spend around trying to get help on how to study, and what to do so as to get A*s....like i had been stuck in biology, and not until a few months before the exams, could i find out how to study,... :( get me?
I won't say everyone, but probably most of us keep searching and try asking...some people are lucky to get the help on time....some are not..

This is so true. Before starting almost anything i'd keep on planning, setting goals, finding more, etc.. but when it comes to begin it i'd end up doing something else. Beginnings are always tough. -.-

Reaction score
Jazak Allahu Khairan. It really helps a lot.:)

One question though.
How do you manage your time well and how do you keep up with your studies? Sorry it's two questions.

Reaction score
how much marks must a student acquire in each of paper 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 to get an A and an A*, in all Physics, Chemistry and Biology.