• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for Studying Abroad

Reaction score
How can I get into unis such as Ivy League, Oxford, Cambridge or Glasgow with scholarship? What else do I have to do except studying?

Reaction score
Be the best at Leadership, Language learning, sports and whatever it is. Participate in social works, do something for you community or society. There's a lot more which i don't know.

Reaction score
How can I get into unis such as Ivy League, Oxford, Cambridge or Glasgow with scholarship? What else do I have to do except studying?

Try to focus a lot on your essays, let other people or your teachers read them over for you. Try reading them out loud to find mistakes. Take extracurriculars, basically engage in the community to stand out more than others, and show the universities that you belong there because you are outstanding. Basically, be different. If you're applying from a non-English speaking country, FOCUS ON IELTS AND TOEFL. I repeat, FOCUS ON THEM LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Because it does. But just a heads up, going to bigger and prestigious universities not only gives you the "Oh look, big university student!" reputation, it's also stressful as hell. They're prestigious universities because they're studying on a whole other level. Try to learn to manage your work and time. Also, research online and watch youtube videos from international students already there.
(HEADS UP: I'm not a university student at all, but these are just the basics of what you have to do!)

Reaction score
Focus heavily on your essays and get others, such as teachers, to review them. Consider reading them out loud to identify any mistakes. Participate in extracurricular activities and engage with your community to set yourself apart from others and demonstrate to universities that you are exceptional. Make an effort to be unique. If you are applying from a non-English speaking country, prioritize the IELTS and TOEFL exams and treat them as if your life depends on it, because it does. However, keep in mind that attending larger, prestigious universities can be both rewarding and incredibly stressful.