• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for getting better grades in IGCSE ?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm IGCSE Jan candidate. I will be sitting for Accounting,Commerce & Economics. I could not study a lot lately because I have been sick. However, I need atleast 3 credits from all these 3 subjects. Any tips ?

Can anyone list me the important chapters from IGCSE Commerce & Economics ? and how much should I must score to get a C atleast ? If you have any other tips that might helps me get better grades please share with me. Thanks

Reaction score
Here Is Some Tips By Just Call Me MJ
xtremepapers.com/community/threads/simple-tips-hope-they-help.12430/

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm IGCSE Jan candidate. I will be sitting for Accounting,Commerce & Economics. I could not study a lot lately because I have been sick. However, I need atleast 3 credits from all these 3 subjects. Any tips ?

Can anyone list me the important chapters from IGCSE Commerce & Economics ? and how much should I must score to get a C atleast ? If you have any other tips that might helps me get better grades please share with me. Thanks

Hi
For Accounting you follow IGCSE Accounting work book for details visit
http://cambridgeindia.org/resource.asp

Reaction score
get a revision guide for these subjects, i would prefer the revision guides by oxford or cambridge. check out the resource list for these subjects given by cambridge or search for a good guide, they really help in studying. u may purchase them online if u can't get them in the market.