• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for #31-40 Chemistry MCQs

Reaction score
Even though this is largely common sense, I thought it'd be useful for those people who are having difficulties with the last ten problems in the chemistry paper 1.

• ->If the first choice is obviously incorrect, the answer is automatically C

->If the second choice is obviously incorrect, the answer is automatically D.

->If the third choice is incorrect AND the second choice is correct, the answer is B.

These rules should be memorized, as they will save you a lot of time and frustration!

Reaction score
Zenzenzen said:
Even though this is largely common sense, I thought it'd be useful for those people who are having difficulties with the last ten problems in the chemistry paper 1.

• ->If the first choice is obviously incorrect, the answer is automatically C

->If the second choice is obviously incorrect, the answer is automatically D.

->If the third choice is incorrect AND the second choice is correct, the answer is B.

These rules should be memorized, as they will save you a lot of time and frustration!
thanks!!!!!!!!!1 :)

Reaction score
i think one should slove the question conceptually instead of using such methods but these are really helpful wen time runs short so manyyyyyyyyyy thanks!

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
i think one should slove the question conceptually instead of using such methods but these are really helpful wen time runs short so manyyyyyyyyyy thanks!

agree with ya angelgurl but this helps to save a lot of tym!!!

Reaction score
I would suggest u all to see option 2 first ..if it is incorrect..then D is the answer.....
if option 2 is correct check for option 3...if option 3 is incorrect the answer is B...and
if option 3 and 2 both are Correct..Check option 1 ....if option 1 is Correct the answer is A ..other wise answer is C...
I think it is the fastest way of doing Q from 31 to 40
All the best guys...

Reaction score
@ sweetiepie....confused with what...
i was just trying to make things clear..am sorry if i made u confused..it was not my intension.

Reaction score
sweetiepie said:
now m confused sum1 help mee i was learning da 1t way now u came n made me confused.....:cry:

It's basically the same thing -__-
Just apply a method and practice those questions and eventually you'll figure something out that works for you.

Reaction score
. . . And I'd laugh if evryone followed this and didn't notice the Options are changed lol! :lol: