• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tick Tock

How many of u study in the very last days and hav actually got A*s

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
So how namy of u will be sitting in ISLAMIAT EXAMINATION THE VERY DAY IN NEXT WEEK????/
MEE
Im also giving Pakstudies?
Hows preperation?
mines on the whole 39% :p

Reaction score
can grades be attained in geography wid 50 to 60 % common sense and not by use of book

Reaction score
So how namy of u will be sitting in ISLAMIAT EXAMINATION THE VERY DAY IN NEXT WEEK????/
MEE
Im also giving Pakstudies?
Hows preperation?
mines on the whole 39% :p
I'm also takin these subjects n I just pray to God to get in exam what I know :p Gud luck to u n let's hope for the best :) although I neva feel satisfied with my prepration!

Reaction score
I hav this grave problem
ive found a contradicting situation.
In mustafa draper book its written dat Umme Kulsoom was Prophet's 2nd daughter
But in oder books ( farkhanda noor, ghulam shabbir & m. bilal aslam ) it is ritten she was third daughter
PLZ ANSWER AND CONFIRM!

Reaction score
as far as I noe she is not his 2nd daughter infact she is 3rd but since this book is endorsed by Cambridge so I guess u shud go with it!

Reaction score
THIS QUESSTIOOON I DONNT UNDERSTANNNND! =;(((( heelpppppp plwwweeezzzz
Was the introduction of Jinnah’s 14 Points in 1929 the most important factor in the
development of the Pakistan Movement between 1928 and 1935? Give reasons for your
answer.

Reaction score
Yes
THIS QUESSTIOOON I DONNT UNDERSTANNNND! =;(((( heelpppppp plwwweeezzzz
Was the introduction of Jinnah’s 14 Points in 1929 the most important factor in the
development of the Pakistan Movement between 1928 and 1935? Give reasons for your
answer.
i agree wid the satement if u do so and then go on to elaborate the events occured between 1928 - 1935 ( from nehru report to elections) and give ur evaluation / justification