• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
Change the past or view the future :)
Tbh none.
Past is what made me, me. Sure, I have regrest but I'd rather work on making myself a better version of myself then yesterday and try to live ín the present.
Future.. nope-nope. It'd ruin all the fun. Facing uncertainities seems way more fun than ruining the experience for you..plus puts a stop to endless worrying of how thinngs are gonna turn out.

Change the past or view the future?

Reaction score
Tbh none.
Past is what made me, me. Sure, I have regrest but I'd rather work on making myself a better version of myself then yesterday and try to live ín the present.
Future.. nope-nope. It'd ruin all the fun. Facing uncertainities seems way more fun than ruining the experience for you..plus puts a stop to endless worrying of how thinngs are gonna turn out.

Change the past or view the future?
Me I would like 2 change the past but won't do it cuz it would hav direct impact on my present ( dat I luv it the way it is ) n the future ( which I think is very promising )