• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
Okay the current one.

Same. No ban on amniocentesis but there should be limits and way of its use as people are performing female foeticide coz of this method.

Ban on human microchips. Yar itni facilities ki kya zaroorat hain. Why are humans going against nature?

Same ques

Reaction score
5 minutes of silence for those people who think that, to ban the implants of microchips is a Bad idea

Well, there is an alternative way to stop people carrying out female foeticide, that is to start EDUCATING PEOPLE

Monotheism or Polytheism

Reaction score
Keeping silence is not going to change anything!

Yeah many countries have started educating people along with sex education in schools and uni.

Polytheism. This is what Hinduism says.

Same

Reaction score
Sure the silence won't change anything

Monotheism.This is what my consciousness says

To live in the moment or to think about the future (which includes making future plans)

Reaction score
There is nothing living in present moments so better is future.

Say if u have time machine then

U will go to past or future if u want to change some things and wanted some help.

Reaction score
Okay the current one.

Same. No ban on amniocentesis but there should be limits and way of its use as people are performing female foeticide coz of this method.

Ban on human microchips. Yar itni facilities ki kya zaroorat hain. Why are humans going against nature?

Same ques
I agree with every statement
I hate this idea of microchipping....and in future they are going to force all of us to have microchips.

Reaction score
I agree with every statement
I hate this idea of microchipping....and in future they are going to force all of us to have microchips.
Yeah I think it will be.. I can imagine that life like one movie usme microchips me life milti hain. Like apke pass zyada paisa hain to phir aap apni life kharid sakte hoon. When that timer ends u are gone no matter wherever u are :/ #mylamethoughts :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a pretty obvious question lol
Travel in the past or future

It depends for what reasons u want to travel.

Well travel in past is more better. Logic hain ki agar aap apni mistakes (in past) clear karte hoon then ur future is definitely will be perfect like the way u wanted. Human being is always a step backwards because of his/her mistakes during their life.