• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The leading companions? Important?

Reaction score
I'm reading the First Islamic Community (O1 alright) and i wanted to know if the leading companions are important to learn? I've read the 10 Blessed Companions really thoroughly but there are like other companions as well. Should i just have a look through all of them in general or each one of the leading companions.
The same question follows about the Important Personalities during the Lifetime of The Prophet...

Reaction score
You will have to do all of them thoroughly....they often ask you abt the biographies of personalities wives and scribes as well...there is a chance that this year we might have two questions from sec 4

Reaction score
Um, what about the leading personalities and people surrounding him in the ministry?

Reaction score
The leading personalities may come...they were there twice in the last 5 yr past papers..