• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Last 10 Nights #RamadanReminder #LaylatulQadr

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuh

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.”

Agreed upon.

This hadeeth indicates that it is prescribed to observe Laylat al-Qadr by spending the night in prayer.

3 EASY TIPS FOR LAYLATUL QADR WHICH MOST PEOPLE MISS:

BEST DUA FOR LAYLATUL QADR:

Al-Tirmidhi narrated, and classed the report as saheeh, that ‘Aa’ishah said: “I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, if I know which night is Laylat al-Qadr, what should I say on that night?’ He said, ‘Say: Allaahumma innaka ‘afuwwun tuhibb al-‘afwa fa’affu ‘anni (O Allaah, You are forgiving and You love forgiveness, so forgive me).”

The following are the references to all the authentic ahadith & verses referred to in the video:

1) The value of laylatul-qadr
Chapter 97 Verses 1 to 5

2) Allah descending after the first third of the night
Sahih Muslim 758

3) The question of Aisha --may Allah be pleased with her- & the answer of prophet Muhammad --salla Allahu alayhe wa sallam-

4) Sunan Ibn Majah 3850
Allah's 1 on 1 conversation with the believer

5) Saheeh Al-Bukhari 2441
Afw meaning excess and abundance from the Quran

6) Chapter 2 Verse 219
The prophet Muhammad --salla Allahu alayhe wa sallam-'s attitude on the last 10 nights
Saheeh Al-Bukhari 2024

#RamadanReminder #LaylatulQadr

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuh

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.”

Agreed upon.

This hadeeth indicates that it is prescribed to observe Laylat al-Qadr by spending the night in prayer.

3 EASY TIPS FOR LAYLATUL QADR WHICH MOST PEOPLE MISS:

BEST DUA FOR LAYLATUL QADR:

Al-Tirmidhi narrated, and classed the report as saheeh, that ‘Aa’ishah said: “I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, if I know which night is Laylat al-Qadr, what should I say on that night?’ He said, ‘Say: Allaahumma innaka ‘afuwwun tuhibb al-‘afwa fa’affu ‘anni (O Allaah, You are forgiving and You love forgiveness, so forgive me).”

The following are the references to all the authentic ahadith & verses referred to in the video:

1) The value of laylatul-qadr
Chapter 97 Verses 1 to 5

2) Allah descending after the first third of the night
Sahih Muslim 758

3) The question of Aisha --may Allah be pleased with her- & the answer of prophet Muhammad --salla Allahu alayhe wa sallam-

4) Sunan Ibn Majah 3850
Allah's 1 on 1 conversation with the believer

5) Saheeh Al-Bukhari 2441
Afw meaning excess and abundance from the Quran

6) Chapter 2 Verse 219
The prophet Muhammad --salla Allahu alayhe wa sallam-'s attitude on the last 10 nights
Saheeh Al-Bukhari 2024

#RamadanReminder #LaylatulQadr
After lot of time, I found your thread :D Yeah. :D