• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The City School (PAF or Gulshan A Level) Rankings?

Reaction score
I know the results will be announced soon, but is there a second opinion to what you are saying? Or is this what people in this forum say? That the city school is not as good as lyceum.

Reaction score
Can anyone also give a hierarchy as to the best A Level schools in the city of Karachi? Would really appreciate it.

Reaction score
Can I get some more opinions on this. Just to give my brain some rest. I know it's stupid, but still. The City School compared to other schools in Karachi. Thanks!

Reaction score
I am going to be leaving here in a few days. I would like some more opinions on this issue. Please do write some more on the City School in Karachi and its rep compared to other schools.

Reaction score
So have people been to Ivy League university after leaving PAF Chapter? I heard one guy from there went to Princeton University. Have there been others who went to Harvard, and other Ivy League universities?

Reaction score
lol gulshan beaconhouse branch is not good at all. There is not a single gud As teacher there. Paf may just be better

Reaction score
I was talking about The City School Gulshan A Level Branch. Is this school even considered to be one of the elite A Level schools in Karachi? Does it have a good reputation when it comes to applying for Ivy League universities?

This is why I tried to ask everyone to rank what you guys might think are the top 10 A Level schools in Karachi.

Reaction score
I was talking about The City School Gulshan A Level Branch. Is this school even considered to be one of the elite A Level schools in Karachi? Does it have a good reputation when it comes to applying for Ivy League universities?

This is why I tried to ask everyone to rank what you guys might think are the top 10 A Level schools in Karachi.
As per most experienced teachers rankings:
1) KGS
2) Lyceum
3) Nixor
4) City School PAF Chapter.
5) Beaconhouse Jubilee Campus
6) Generations
7) Bay view
8) Foundation Public School
9) Lahore Grammar School
10) South Shore

Reaction score
As per most experienced teachers rankings:
1) KGS
2) Lyceum
3) Nixor
4) City School PAF Chapter.
5) Beaconhouse Jubilee Campus
6) Generations
7) Bay view
8) Foundation Public School
9) Lahore Grammar School
10) South Shore

Bay View does give scholarship; right?

Reaction score
Students get into ivy leagues because of their own hardwork and not just because they are from nixor,KGS,lyceum or chapter. I got into LSE (early decision) and oxford early decision will inshallah be joining from sept 2014. Yes one year early decision and I'm not lying, you can check my acceptance letter if you want. And guess what? I got into lyceum (unconditional offer) and nixor as well, however I decided to go for lecole. I know many might say it was a bad decision but trust me, It wasn't. And as far as your question is concern, like I said schools doesnt matter, your hardwork, grades, extracurriculars and dedication does. Best of luck.