• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Syllabus for 2014 May exams

Reaction score
It is only a month for the May 2014 exams and I cant seem to find the syllabus brief for this year for any subject anywhere! Everywhere its only for the 2009 exams, its not even there on the ibo site which is ridiculous! If you have it, please post a link!! PLEASEE!

Thank you.

Reaction score
There's no need to worry. Math is my only subject that has syllabus for May 2014. This is because the IB do not have a syllabus for every year. They only publish the syllabus if they've changed the content in the syllabus or the format of the exam papers. For example, for science subjects the best I could find is the syllabus for May 2009 because the syllabus has not changed since 2007.
We should feel fortunate not to have so many May 2014 syllabus because it means that we would be the first to do the new syllabus and the new exams :))

Last edited: