• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Studying for chemistry units 1,2,3 for Jan 2016

Reaction score
Hello,

I am doing chemistry units 1 to 3 this Jan but I'm in a big trouble..

I have no idea what to "memorize" ..

I know the topics, and most of what they mean, but when it comes to stuff that should be memorized, I have no idea what knowledge Im expected to have..

specially for Unit 2.. im scared a lot.. i keep doing a past paper and i barely get half the mark, all because of things that should be memorized, colors, reactions, fumes, steam colours, etc..

does anybody have a list of everything need to be memorized, stuff like, colors, reactions, angles, etc..

or does anyone has something that could help me.. got less than 2 months, trying to not waste any of it.

Reaction score
Okay no problem
Sorry I cant you help you as I also just started chemistry

Reaction score
Hello,

I am doing chemistry units 1 to 3 this Jan but I'm in a big trouble..

I have no idea what to "memorize" ..

I know the topics, and most of what they mean, but when it comes to stuff that should be memorized, I have no idea what knowledge Im expected to have..

specially for Unit 2.. im scared a lot.. i keep doing a past paper and i barely get half the mark, all because of things that should be memorized, colors, reactions, fumes, steam colours, etc..

does anybody have a list of everything need to be memorized, stuff like, colors, reactions, angles, etc..

or does anyone has something that could help me.. got less than 2 months, trying to not waste any of it.
Hey just download the syllabus and learn all the points mentioned in it. I do the same