• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statement Of Entry for Oct/Nov

Reaction score
I truly agree . I pray that u get the best grades in shaa Allah . I did my sociology a level privately and got very satisfactory result . I would love to add u on fb . Do let me know ur username . :)
Jazakillah. It was all pretty easy with the help of Allah Almighty in O'levels (with chemistry, biology and physics) without any tutor.
I'm not done with A-levels yet but InshAllah this O/N 2015 I'm going to appear for full A-level exams (AS+A2). I'm taking Biology, Chemistry and Urdu. Why Urdu you may wonder? I want to take Maths separately in the next session.
I did O'level without the help of any tutor. Me, my books, internet and syllabus :)
Right now, for A-levels, I've no tutor. There was a problem for practicals as I chose science subjects. But that was not kinda big prob. My dad surprised me with a well-equipped home science lab.

For you, business subjects are quite more easier than science subjects. You can surely do it. Hey! its not just the books that we learn in homeschool, there are many more things you'll learn across this 'tough' journey. Most of all, you will learn to manage time, you will learn to plan, organize your study. You'll teach yourself and you will 'create' ways to get inside any particular topic.
Killing your desires to go to TV, Internet, Facebook, cell phone ..etc are the obligatory sacrifices you'll have to make by the way. :cautious::sneaky: and yes being at home, you'll learn to control yourself. well..by now, I've found many ways to get off these hurdles.

I'm trying my best now for A-levels, rest is to Allah:)
well...if u wanna see my lab, u can join me on facebook;):X3:[/QUOTE

Reaction score
Hi I am giving A level Privately too ( MATH, ECONOMICS, BUSINESS) and I gave O levels privately too. .

That''s so hard ... :sleep: can't wait for it to get over
hey.. I'm experiencing the same situation.
What in the future you want to do with the subjects you have chosen?
As, I'm aiming to choose the same subjects as yours after fighting with myself for a year and half for what exactly I want to do.
Is it possible to do BBA with Maths. Economics and Business? Or anything relevant?

Reaction score
As, I'm aiming to choose the same subjects as yours after fighting with myself for a year and half for what exactly I want to do.
Is it possible to do BBA with Maths. Economics and Business? Or anything relevant?

I am the kind of person who knows exactly what i want and that is to go in finance and entrepreneurship fields..
After papers i will start learning stock and forex trading through internet, learn coding from scratch through udacity and i want to experiment with a socio-financial app, If successful it will help me get into harvard or ivy league ( next year i am moving abroad somehow ) because until now i have done quite a lot of struggle given my circumstances so they might consider me (lol)

I am very passionate about management, so MBA was always the way for me... You can go for LUMS or IBA here with these subs, BS economics and BBA are oth excellent ways..

Reaction score

BTW Finally.. Finally someone with same subs as me

if you are on fb please add and message me on facebook.com/areebakausar1

especially if you are giving A level this session

Reaction score
I am the kind of person who knows exactly what i want and that is to go in finance and entrepreneurship fields..
After papers i will start learning stock and forex trading through internet, learn coding from scratch through udacity and i want to experiment with a socio-financial app, If successful it will help me get into harvard or ivy league ( next year i am moving abroad somehow ) because until now i have done quite a lot of struggle given my circumstances so they might consider me (lol)

I am very passionate about management, so MBA was always the way for me... You can go for LUMS or IBA here with these subs, BS economics and BBA are oth excellent ways..
best of luck sweetieeeee XD :D !!!!! harvard is my dream too XD :D

Reaction score

very nice...
Best of luck :)

Reaction score
Guys does anyone have an idea about what will be the Esl(0510)oral topics for oct/nov 2015

Last edited: