• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statement Of Entry for Oct/Nov

Reaction score
I got provisional S.O.E few weeks back. I am appearing privately as our school doesnt offer the subjects i am giving. Can anybody tell me when do u get S.O.E in Oct/Nov as exams are 3 weeks away now

Reaction score
waow what a coincidence! Hello dear fellow:)
yes exactly..pretty hard. By the way, did u join any academy or tuition?
My plan was Bio, Chem and Maths but at the time of registration, I felt like I wasn't fully prepared for Maths and I chose Urdu as the third subject. I want to take Maths alone, separately in the next session (Dunno whether its right or not, but it should be okay)
So, for this O/N I'm appearing for Chem, Bio and Urdo (full A-level) InshAllah

By the way, how is your preparation?

Hi, no i didn't joined anything :( I couldn't have afforded anything petty much, in fact i have to work online to collect my A level registration fees, and i messed up at a quite a lot of things so I am on a mother of a tight schedule right now,.. messed UP!! Do pray for me, i am trying to revise everything in last 20 days :rolleyes::p

That's a really good decision, if u do math alone and do a lot of practice u will ace it. It becomes hard with other subs

BTW are you on fb? Join me on facebook.com/areebakausar1

Reaction score
I haven't received my statement of entry yet ...
Anyone here ( school candidate ) who got his/ her SOE for oct/Nov session ?

Reaction score
Nice, your story matches mine alot. I also have a job online but I'm sure I could have afforded a college/school well but my father's has his unique ways, he prefers Learner Autonomy and it was part of his Research and Alhamdulillah me and my sister succeeded well in O'Levels, achieving A* and As, competing our LGS and Beaconhouse friends (InshAllah we'll be able to likewise in A-levels InshAllah). According to my father, no school in Pakistan matches our standard and thats kinda true. We have checked many schools in Lahore but couldn't get satisfied anywhere. Even in top schools like LGS, school didn't teach enough that we could prepare for exams without a considerable assistance from another tutor.
Ma sha Allah . I also truly believe that a private candidates study is more better than a normal school going student .
What were ur subjects and did u have any tutor of sort . Im also going for business privately - what do u think about it and anytips :)

Reaction score
Jazakillah. It was all pretty easy with the help of Allah Almighty in O'levels (with chemistry, biology and physics) without any tutor.
I'm not done with A-levels yet but InshAllah this O/N 2015 I'm going to appear for full A-level exams (AS+A2). I'm taking Biology, Chemistry and Urdu. Why Urdu you may wonder? I want to take Maths separately in the next session.
I did O'level without the help of any tutor. Me, my books, internet and syllabus :)
Right now, for A-levels, I've no tutor. There was a problem for practicals as I chose science subjects. But that was not kinda big prob. My dad surprised me with a well-equipped home science lab.

For you, business subjects are quite more easier than science subjects. You can surely do it. Hey! its not just the books that we learn in homeschool, there are many more things you'll learn across this 'tough' journey. Most of all, you will learn to manage time, you will learn to plan, organize your study. You'll teach yourself and you will 'create' ways to get inside any particular topic.
Killing your desires to go to TV, Internet, Facebook, cell phone ..etc are the obligatory sacrifices you'll have to make by the way. :cautious::sneaky: and yes being at home, you'll learn to control yourself. well..by now, I've found many ways to get off these hurdles.

I'm trying my best now for A-levels, rest is to Allah:)
well...if u wanna see my lab, u can join me on facebook;):X3:
What were your grades back in olevels /IGCSE ??