• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Specimen Papers for May 2014 - Math HL

Reaction score
Mariachi another one joining the bandwagon requesting the maths hl specimens and nov 2013 to anyone who has em...if so, do e-mail them to me at [email protected]. I shall be extremely grateful! :D Thank you in advance :D

Reaction score
Please if anybody who has the Math HL 2014 Specimen and Markscheme is willing enough to send them email them to [email protected]

Need them urgently and desperately-Very Much So In fact...

Help a fellow Math HL student out...#Please

Thanks

Reaction score
if anyone need some specimens HL or SL .. just write on my timeline or inbox me..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Mariachi,

Please may you email the math hl specimen papers for 2014 and markschemes to the following email:
[email protected]

Thank you so much :) If you want anything in return, I'll also be willing to provide to the best of my ability too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Mariachi, could you please send me both Math Specimen papers .
  • Maths HL Specimen papers and markschemes (paper 1 and 2)(first exams 2014)
  • Maths HL Specimen papers and markschemes (paper 3) (first exams 2014)
I urgently need them for my mocks. Thanks in advance,

Reaction score
I have the Math Specimen Papers and will be getting the Nov papers soon. I am willing to trade for the IB Physics Question Bank V2.

[email protected]
Hey can you send me nov 2013 papers for following subjects (all papers with markschemes):

PHYSICS HL
ITGS HL
ECONOMICS HL
MATH SL
ENGLISH SL
FRENCH (B) SL

on [email protected]

I will be really grateful to you. Thank you so much!
Cheers!