• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Specimen Papers for May 2014 - Math HL

Reaction score
Does anyone have the following?
  • Maths HL Specimen papers and markschemes (paper 1 and 2)(first exams 2014)
  • Maths HL Specimen papers and markschemes (paper 3) (first exams 2014)
If so, could you either post them here or send them to me at [email protected] ?

I'd be forever grateful. If you want anything in return I can provide most stuff.

Reaction score
If so, could you either post them here or send them to me at [email protected] ?

I'd be forever grateful. If you want anything in return I can provide most stuff.
hey, check your e-mail ;)

Reaction score

I'd be forever grateful. If you want anything in return I can provide most stuff.[/q
hey, check your e-mail ;)
Hi Mariachi, pleaseeee send me the 2014 Spec papers as well? Have my mock in a day, please :) Pls send them to [email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score

Please send them to me if you have them now? [email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
nope for now sinyorita, i have not for November paper :)
Darn :( Do you have any specimen papers then? (or are they the same as the nov papers? o.0)

I've been scouring the internet, searching far and wide, high and low, alas, those November papers are proving a pesky pest to find :/

Reaction score
Darn :( Do you have any specimen papers then? (or are they the same as the nov papers? o.0)

I've been scouring the internet, searching far and wide, high and low, alas, those November papers are proving a pesky pest to find :/
check email (y)

Reaction score
Hi Mariachi,

Would you be able to send me the specimen papers as well? [email protected] I have mocks in a week and im in desperate need of them...

Thanks so much! So sorry to have to bother you again!!

Kind Regards