• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Solved physics Paper 5??

Reaction score
Can anyone plz tell how the newtonmeter is used in finding the force b/w two charged plates in winter 2006 paper 5 question2? are there any weights added?plz explain IT'S URGENT!!

Reaction score
Can anyone plz tell how the newtonmeter is used in finding the force b/w two charged plates in winter 2006 paper 5 question2? are there any weights added?plz explain IT'S URGENT!!

Reaction score
does anyone know how to draw a hall probe .. should we show the plane and voltmeter or just a probe labelled hall probe?
and is it true that if you attach a signal generator to a coil you an ac current?
plz anyone ill be real grateful

Reaction score
attach
the top plate to a newyon metre and the differnce in the weight reading shall give u force

Reaction score
does anyone know how to draw a hall probe .. should we show the plane and voltmeter or just a probe labelled hall probe?
and is it true that if you attach a signal generator to a coil you an ac current?
plz anyone ill be real grateful
...Just draw a box(label it with hall probe) and show connections to voltmeter and power supply ...or if u good at showing plane show the pplane perpendicular to field to get max voltmeter reading...and for second its true signal generator can produce ac...and we can vary frequency of ac..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 147
Reaction score
...Just draw a box(label it with hall probe) and show connections to voltmeter and power supply ...or if u good at showing plane show the pplane perpendicular to field to get max voltmeter reading...and for second its true signal generator can produce ac...and we can vary frequency of ac..

thankyou

Reaction score

v = s/t where s=distance, t=time
v^2 = (s/t)^2
so v^2 = (0.05/t)^2
then substitute values of time from each row into the eqn
eg for row 1, v^2 = (0.05/0.046)^2
so v^2 = 1.18

then uncertainty is (max value of v^2 - min value of v^2) / 2
so max value of v^2 = (0.051/minimum time)^2
min value of v^2 = (0.049/ max time ) ^2
subtract these two values and then divide by 2 to obtain uncertainty

Hope that helped

Reaction score
2s7svix.png

2wp6mw9.png

Reaction score
Anyone please tell me how to do june 2008 ques 1....the diagram and a little detail because I don't get it at all. Thank you.

Reaction score

sorry you're seeing a reply after so long! Anyway i cant post a pic,but the basics of the diagram are what is shown in the question,plus:
-a meter rule placed vertically "behind" the wire,to measure distance
-micrometer to measure diameter of wire
-rheostat in circuit to keep current constant
and ammeter in current
thats it!
hope i helped!

Reaction score
I also need help in this. :) Can u tell me a little about this experiment?
Please tell me whether this diagram is correct....I dont know how to position the microphone...Please help

N09/51 Q1

Reaction score
..this may be helpful. Correct me if I am wrong..

Ok THat was really helpful!! Thank -you :) JUST one thing confuses me brother is that how is the force applied by means of connection to the dc supply and voltmeter or some sort of mass is used .Plz reply ASAP!!

Reaction score

hey where can we use the signal generator to produce a.c.? usually we use it to produce varying frequency of current. Is it both d.c. and a.c? And we use it for varying frequency most of the times.