• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Solved Economics Paper2 for marking?

Reaction score
I read your answers, you write good but there are some improvements you can make in order to get better grade
First of all, I've A in AS economics with A in P1 and A in P2, if you try to correct these measures I'm highlighting, you'd do get better grades.
1) Always label the graphs. Also, try to give a detailed explanation of the graph. In your answers you tried to explain it but didn't use the markings you made on the graph. This would result in loss of marks.
2) Try to make as many graphs as possible. If you write about an idea, present it with a graph. I drew about 6 graphs in section B.
3) Try to link your answer with the question. When reading your answer, I thought that I was merely reading theory.

If you want, you can send me more answers and I'd Insha'Allah check.

Reaction score
Thankyou very much.
Yes I'll try improving my essays. I have a couple of them and yes I know I am kinda still behind. InshAllah I'll try bucking up.
Thankyou very much for your tips.
If you had to be the examiner, what marks would I deserve?

Reaction score
Thanks. I am sitting for S1 aswell along with P3
Good luck to you too!
How was P1 btw?

Easy as in I knew how to solve all of them but I was so, so nervous that I think I messed a lot of them up as well haha. Lots, lots of silly mistakes ugh. It's even worse than not knowing how to solve the questions. How was yours?

Reaction score
Easy as in I knew how to solve all of them but I was so, so nervous that I think I messed a lot of them up as well haha. Lots, lots of silly mistakes ugh. It's even worse than not knowing how to solve the questions. How was yours?
Not doing Math AS. Done it last year.. and I know the feel. I ALWAYS mess up everywhere :p

Reaction score
Thankyou very much.
Yes I'll try improving my essays. I have a couple of them and yes I know I am kinda still behind. InshAllah I'll try bucking up.

Sis i checked it out
It was good
Concentrate on what SalmanPakRocks said
Insha Allah u can do it

Reaction score
Thankyou very much.
Next time you post the pictures, try to take 2 or 3 shots of a single page. When I zoomed the picture, the words were getting blurred so I couldn't read them properly.
Oct/Nov 2008
5/8

May/June 2009
6/8
Couldn't understand the 2nd one properly.

Reaction score
I read your answers, you write good but there are some improvements you can make in order to get better grade
First of all, I've A in AS economics with A in P1 and A in P2, if you try to correct these measures I'm highlighting, you'd do get better grades.
1) Always label the graphs. Also, try to give a detailed explanation of the graph. In your answers you tried to explain it but didn't use the markings you made on the graph. This would result in loss of marks.
2) Try to make as many graphs as possible. If you write about an idea, present it with a graph. I drew about 6 graphs in section B.
3) Try to link your answer with the question. When reading your answer, I thought that I was merely reading theory.

If you want, you can send me more answers and I'd Insha'Allah check.
An A in AS Economics that's great MashaAllah! What other subjects did you take? And tell me more tips too paper day after tomorrow! :p

Reaction score
Next time you post the pictures, try to take 2 or 3 shots of a single page. When I zoomed the picture, the words were getting blurred so I couldn't read them properly.
Oct/Nov 2008
5/8

May/June 2009
6/8
Sure i will. Thankyou very very very much for the guidance.
Btw, i am taking exactly the same subjects as you did, got C in accounting and economics AS so i am jusr resitting Economics, Accounting is like a nightmare for me, so i didnt sit for it again.
I got an A in Business and B in AS Maths :D
Despite messing up Economics P1, its justP2 p3 and p4 that have held me yet. I just hope i do the best in P2 atleast

Reaction score
Oct/Nov 2008
5/8

May/June 2009
6/8
Btw, i am taking exactly the same subjects as you did, got C in accounting and economics AS so i am jusr resitting Economics, Accounting is like a nightmare for me, so i didnt sit for it again.
Despite messing up Economics P1, its justP2 p3 and p4 that have held me yet. I just hope i do the best in P2 atleast

Reaction score
My friend messed up his P1. He got a C in P1 but as he worked hard for P2, he got an A in P2 and his overall grade was A. Best of luck. :)

Reaction score
Sorry LostSoul my internet was not working for some time so I couldn't go over your answers. But since I haven't given my paper yet, I will trust SalmanPakRocks considering he received an A and has a much better claim than me :)