• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Solved Economics Paper2 for marking?

Reaction score
Well I am a private candidate and since I am talking to experienced people, if I post someanswers of mine, (I dont mind sharing yes) can someone like mark them? Point out mistakes? Allocate fot me my marks?
Tell me my mistakes and wr can share and discuss ideas! (Y)

Reaction score
Well I am a private candidate and since I am talking to experienced people, if I post someanswers of mine, (I dont mind sharing yes) can someone like mark them? Point out mistakes? Allocate fot me my marks?
Hello Lostsoul! If you want, I will be willing to look over your answers as Masha-Allah I am not bad in Economics :)

Reaction score

Hey, I'm a private candidate too. Do you have a teacher for Econs? How are you preparing for Paper 2?

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a private candidate too. Do you have a teacher for Econs? How are you preparing for Paper 2?
Nah :( I dont have a teacher for Econ. I am a teacher of myself. Using the tsxt book and almos all materials from Studyguide.pk and trying to solve as many papers as I can

Reaction score
Nah :( I dont have a teacher for Econ. I am a teacher of myself. Using the tsxt book and almos all materials from Studyguide.pk and trying to solve as many papers as I can

Omg me too! Glad to know another self teaching private candidate hehe. What subjects are you taking?

Reaction score
May June 2009 Var1

All
The first time I had concentrated on firsr 3 and ended up with a C. Not repearing that mistake again

Its always better to concentrate on the 4th qstn which is macro economics, cz its the fact and if u write abt macro theres no way that the examiner can cut any marks