• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

solution banks converted to pdf!!!

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum, because it was a problem for many people that the math solutionbank only did work on IE 6,7 and 8.(and sometimes it didn't work on them)
I converted the math solution banks for the math papers to pdfs so you can use it on a mac,tablet and even your mobile. Took me 3 weeks, total of 6674 problems converted, and another 2 weeks to code the program (works for win,mac,linux).
you can find the links to the solution banks on this website.

this website contains the solution banks of all papers C1 C2 C3 C4 FP1 FP2 FP3 M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 D1 D2 S1 S2 S3 S4.
You can view it online from the website too.
www.solutionbanks.com
hope it helps, good luck with your exams, in need of your prayers
:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
update 3/22/2013: S1 and S4 uploaded
update 3/22/2013:C4 and C2 fixed no need for patches, and FP2 patch uploaded
Assalamu alaikum, because it was a problem for many people that the math solutionbank only did work on IE 6,7 and 8.(and sometimes it didn't work on them)
I converted the solution bank for the math papers to pdf, so you can use it on a mac,tablet and even your mobile.
here are the links for the solution banks http://goo.gl/yhL4s
I have finished C1,C2,C3,C4,D1,D2,FP1,FP2,FP3,M1,M2, M3,S1,S2,S4 (S3,M4,M5 left) currently working on S3

Unfortunately there is a minor issue in the uploaded solution banks
there are some questions that there answers are incomplete due to the height of the images that has exceeded 1077 pixels, to be more specific the following list specifies how many questions with this problem in each paper
FP2: 15
M1: 17
M2: 32
As i am currently aware of the problem, the following uploads will not contain this issue, I have uploaded patches for the previous ones.the links will are included in the pastebin,I will try to fix the previous solution banks so you don't need to download any extra files but it will take so much time so I will do it when I finish the missing papers.
That is amazing piece of work :D

Reaction score
Impressive effort, but can not download from pastebin, infact i have no idea how to use pastebin, have an account there but.....can anyone help me out???
ok what about you tell me what units you want to download and I will just give you the link here

Reaction score
Great work! :)
But when I try to click on 'go' in the software, nothing happens
I tried clicking on updates also, nothing happened then either... :/

Reaction score
Hey bro,

I'm a student fr Hong Kong.I really can't open my FP1 solution bank fr the LiveText CD because my IE version is 10!But you....you did a very good job!Oh my goodness!PDF format!!!I can use it now!HaHa!!I just want to say: How lucky we're to have you?!

Thanks a lot!

God bless you.

Emily

Reaction score
Hey bro,

I'm a student fr Hong Kong.I really can't open my FP1 solution bank fr the LiveText CD because my IE version is 10!But you....you did a very good job!Oh my goodness!PDF format!!!I can use it now!HaHa!!I just want to say: How lucky we're to have you?!

Thanks a lot!

God bless you.

Emily

urw dude :)

Reaction score
i got stuck here .......pls follow this link:http://pastebin.com/46BwnSQj.............where do i have to look for the pdf files? oh btw, i am using Mozilla Firefox

no this pastebin you opened doesn't have links for the pdfs, they have links for the program that allows you to access the solution bank for the problems easier than the pdf files I would recommend you to use it.anyways if you want the pdf files here is the link for them: http://pastebin.com/0NbYFzk5
if you can't access the pdf file you need you can just tell me which paper you want and I will give you the direct link