• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sociology and Commerce May/Jun 2016

Reaction score
Sociology is not that difficult. I messed up because I had v less time. Still hoping that things work out.
If u are giving in Oct Nov. Buy this book. Cambridge IGCSE Sociology Coursebool by J Blundell. Read it and do past papers. Attempt old ones too. Bcuz the mark scheme has a lot of new theories and points u can learn.

U have a lot of time. Start studying up Book u can finish it in 20 days and leave some topics too. After this jump to past papers. Solve a lot of them. That's it. Get a good grade.

P. S Pray I get a good grade. I messed up. :(

Reaction score
Sociology is not that difficult. I messed up because I had v less time. Still hoping that things work out.
If u are giving in Oct Nov. Buy this book. Cambridge IGCSE Sociology Coursebool by J Blundell. Read it and do past papers. Attempt old ones too. Bcuz the mark scheme has a lot of new theories and points u can learn.

U have a lot of time. Start studying up Book u can finish it in 20 days and leave some topics too. After this jump to past papers. Solve a lot of them. That's it. Get a good grade.

P. S Pray I get a good grade. I messed up. :(

Hi, I wanted to ask which extra subject should I take for the October/November session, Ive heard Sociology and Environmental Management are fairly easy. What are your views? which one should I take ?

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to ask which extra subject should I take for the October/November session, Ive heard Sociology and Environmental Management are fairly easy. What are your views? which one should I take ?
Umm. I would suggest to go for Commerce. But it depends on you. What do u find interesting. Did u like Geography. If so go for EM. But if u like business type things go for Commerce

Reaction score
Umm. I would suggest to go for Commerce. But it depends on you. What do u find interesting. Did u like Geography. If so go for EM. But if u like business type things go for Commerce
What about sociology ? Is it easy ( I've heard there's a new paper pattern)

Reaction score
I've already made up my mind for commerce , now have to choose between Sociology and ,Environmental management ، which would you prefer considering I'm a straight ,A student who can't do ,Ratta learning

Reaction score

Please reply soon I have to register tomorrow lol