• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

...So what do you think? *Relating to Pakistan Study:History*

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. After giving my cies I kinda wrote them in my Notebook.
Well..So I can I guess always see what I wrote.
Anyway. Now YOU award the marks on this paper.
This is just to see what other people think about how I performed in my paper :)
11749361_406870239522766_1744431590_n (1).jpg 11759524_406870232856100_1386700886_n (1).jpg

Reaction score
Okay and I apologize if this isnt such good quality because these are just from my phone so...
Anyway, The scorce A was I think a paragraph about the forces of EIC Vs. Nawab of Bengal fight.
And I think...was a picture of EIC amry.. It was a picture with the main commander on a horse and the rest amry with him and I think they had good weapons in it as well.
If you donot understand anything written, please ask me as I know not everyone can understand my writing clearly.
The answer was not written in this form. This is just written in bullet form.
Each point was explained, as far as I remember.
NOW. You judge this paper and give it marks out of 75.
The marks are written in the brackets at the end of the questions in the First image.

Reaction score
Obviously it's not possible to give exact marks without seeing your entire answers.
The way the bullet points are explained in the paper is what matters. Everyone mentions all the points, but not everyone explains them clearly.

I think.. You will get an A, if you have explained all those bullet points properly in the paper.

Reaction score
The bullet points are fine, but your overall grade will depend upon on how well you elaborated them. But if you did explain these points even remotely well, you'll, at the very least, end up with an A. So just.....

keep-calm-and-just-chill-80.png