• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Irfan Atique: the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
asdfg.jpg
NOTE: The pic was blurred by a moderator. Those who viewed this thread when i posted it first know what was really written there. I can't write the word here, because it is abusive.

This is all i have to say.............we were debating on the authenticity of this guy, whether he is a CIE examiner as he claims to be or not, and well he sent Saad Mughal this message.

Now his grammar is worse than a 10 year old child, he is misguiding the students on the forums and disheartens them by telling them there answers are wrong, he bullies anyone who disagrees with him, and in the end he uses Islam as a shield for all his action.

For those who want to dig a bit deeper in this, look at the last 3 or 4 pages of this thread here.
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ost-them-and-get-the-solutions.25665/page-104

Also, he was using the identity of the following person, check out the link. He used this person's photograph as his avatar and went around telling students that it was him.

http://graduateinstitute.ch/globalmigration/Chetail.html

I request a moderator to take some step against this guy
Ruman Wajih Nabeel.Ahmad

Reaction score
And you have no right to create such threads . This is an educational forum not an exposing forum so please shut up now!

Reaction score
Please stop this bullshit.......enough is enough

Mind your language please. Plus, this is not something fake. I received this message over night.
And you have no right to create such threads . This is an educational forum not an exposing forum so please shut up now!

So, you finally realize this now. That's what I've been saying. -_-

Reaction score
enough is enough..........if u think he is a fake then fine.however nobody deserves this.u have expressed ur reservations ,fine but dont disgrace him after all he has rendered .........just get on with this and dont do anything tht involves u and him ever again if u feel like so and tht would be the only right thing to do(esp after u 2 have already done wht u wanted to be done).....

Reaction score
enough is enough..........if u think he is a fake then fine.however nobody deserves this.u have expressed ur reservations ,fine but dont disgrace him after all he has rendered .........just get on with this and dont do anything tht involves u and him ever again if u feel like so and tht would be the only right thing to do(esp after u 2 have already done wht u wanted to be done).....
ohk, our religion tells us to hide the weaknesses of others... I might not have done this, but i'd have done with an apology for all the abusing he had done before it. And what i get in the end is a series of more abuses, followed by a message that stated me equal to a revert of my religion.
Yeah i agree with you, enough is enough, but he crossed a line, and i hope he regrets it

Reaction score
ohk, our religion tells us to hide the weaknesses of others... I might not have done this, but i'd have done with an apology for all the abusing he had done before it. And what i get in the end is a series of more abuses, followed by a message that stated me equal to a revert of my religion.
Yeah i agree with you, enough is enough, but he crossed a line, and i hope he regrets it

tht was harsh i know.........and u understand better but i wanna say(in the conversation......)

Reaction score
After reading all the comments and the work of this man showed he is a great teacher his answers are awesome, hamarai teachers tou khas khatai hain aur to aur is thread ko bananai walai ko sharum nahi aye k din mai woh kitni bar teachers ko galian daita ho ga jo os nai agar dai de tou kya hum sub nahi daitai. munafiq Usama!
usama tum ko tou desrve karta hai munafiq ka title, din mai khud kitini galian daitai ho teachers ko sharam karo
lol, new profile, first 2 comments directly on this thread........seems fishy to me.... hi sir irfan, under a new profile *waves*

Reaction score
After reading all the comments and the work of this man showed he is a great teacher his answers are awesome, hamarai teachers tou khas khatai hain aur to aur is thread ko bananai walai ko sharum nahi aye k din mai woh kitni bar teachers ko galian daita ho ga jo os nai agar dai de tou kya hum sub nahi daitai. munafiq Usama!
and if that's your mindset, hats off to your thinking sir :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Admins Moderators where are you guys...............
Immediately ban this offensive thread and also ban the offensive creator of this thread.... as per XPC Rules it is not a valid thread and you know this more than Me >

Reaction score
Because Of This ill mannered and abusive guy such a great teacher has left this forum . Guys like them are a shame , a disgrace. They are PATHETIC!!

Reaction score
Because Of This ill mannered and abusive guy such a great teacher has left this forum . Guys like them are a shame , a disgrace. They are PATHETIC!!
gosh, you are saying I am abusive? gosh there is no limit to how blindly people can follow someone..... maybe reread the picture i posted, and decide again who is abusive................ kia waqt aa gia hai ke jo banda thek bat proof ke sath bi kere use log abusive kehte hain, and samne jo betha galian de raha hai and sath sath islam ka nam le raha hai us ko support ker rahe hain

Reaction score
You Guys provoked Sir Irfan. thats it

as i said before, discussing this with you is pointless.... does your school teacher start abusing you when you provoke him?
and fact is i didn't provoke him.....he provoked me first if i remember correctly with his post a few months back

Now, keep justifying him all you want, i won't really give a damn

Reaction score

ahan so illmannered and abusive guy is usama bhai , but not sir irfan who message this in pm and inappropriately addresses every female member here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.