• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Imran Merchant chemistry Lecture Notes Needed.

N.M

Reaction score
Well does anybody has it with them? Any Past year Student or recent one...

Please Share it.

Umm... I have them, but how do I share them, they are sooooo extensive... It's like a book...
I would recommend you to join his classes, cuz they are worth attending... I m not advertising or anything but that man has got teaching skills! He explains soo well that u remember stuff that he taught in the classes... yeah he makes studying fun!
He will make u do all the past papers... After that CIE paper is just a piece of cake...

his admissions are closed............

Oh plz... His admissions are ever open...! I am pretty sure his sister will take you in...

N.M

Reaction score
N.M

How would he complete the Syllabus in 4 months? If i join him from next week.

He won't repeat the stuff that he already did, although he might try to call you in diff badges to cover up some work... But at least you will do organic, moles and past papers with him... I don't exactly know what he is doing right now but he usually do moles n organic in the end...

join him as soon as possible, take notes from a badge mate n get them photocopied... try to do them on your own, and if u don't understand anything ask Sir, he won't mind telling....

Reaction score
He won't repeat the stuff that he already did, although he might try to call you in diff badges to cover up some work... But at least you will do organic, moles and past papers with him... I don't exactly know what he is doing right now but he usually do moles n organic in the end...

join him as soon as possible, take notes from a badge mate n get them photocopied... try to do them on your own, and if u don't understand anything ask Sir, he won't mind telling....
Well You are not the first Person to suggest me to join Sir Imran but the problem is I have so many other tuition's that taking out time is not possible. I am not that extremely weak in chemistry but I wanted his notes to revise my chapters and know things better. I do know 2-3 people who are currently going to Sir Imran but -_- they wont share it with me.

did u took tuition's of anything else?

By the Way Thankyou for the Advice + responding to the thread.

N.M

Reaction score
Well You are not the first Person to suggest me to join Sir Imran but the problem is I have so many other tuition's that taking out time is not possible. I am not that extremely weak in chemistry but I wanted his notes to revise my chapters and know things better. I do know 2-3 people who are currently going to Sir Imran but -_- they wont share it with me.

did u took tuition's of anything else?

Oh well. Thanks for the Advice + responding to the thread.

It's not being weak but one can simply not miss his tuition for other tuitions.... I went to him aiming a distinction....
anyways is up to you...

yeah I did for bio, add math and physics in O2

Reaction score
It's not being weak but one can simply not miss his tuition for other tuitions.... I went to him aiming a distinction....
anyways is up to you...

yeah I did for bio, add math and physics in O2
(but it out 15 subjects i took tuition for 6 only)

Add maths and physics from whom? I am Searching for physics .

Isn't their anyway you could give me those notes :/ ?