• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Simple tips... Hope they help :)

Reaction score
there's no need to learn a long list of muhawaras ...only prepare the muhawaras which are easy and are of daily use ....only those muhawaras are asked in the ppr ...or if are so much worrried then only prepare those which starts from *Alif mada , Alif and bay * most of them are asked from these ...

then starting for ppr 1 Q1 ...that is ... mazmoon ..if im not wrong .. for that there are three bullet points are given and u should start with a tamheed of 1-1.5 line ...and u should write in such a tricky way that it should include something ...like some content of those bullet points given in the question ...
then u have to explain those three bullet points separately in separate para form ... and each for each para u have to explain by giving two references or etc ..as asked in the question ....and each para should be of approximately 50 words ...
and then it must be ended by a line ..known as *ikhtatam*

for Q2 ..dont prepare the speech writing (taqreer) bcz there's a choice in 4 ...so leave that bcz there's a lot of chances of deduction of marks in that .
if letter or report are there then opt letter as one can gain full marks in that ... and opt mukalma if there's an option b/t dialouge and report ...ur last priority should be report ..

for Q3 ..ie translation ....first learn the translation of basic words,common things , animals , places ..like ..(.although , but , even then , ofcourse , etc etc .....) then start practicing it from past pprs .....
this question of trasnlation is v.v.vy imp in deciding ur grade bcz if two mistakes are made then one mark will be deducted so when u are attempting this make sure that u are doing it correctly ..and do this question twice like ...first in rough work then the final draft of ans .....

P.s for A* in urdu u have to score atleast 104 marks or above bcz its threashold is very high .

ok thats fine...however i still want an overview on how to begin, end and what to include in taqreer, mazmun, report?

and also would appreciate if you could help me in explaining a littile bit in khulasa from p2? do we directly have to stick to the bullet points or add an introductory and ending line?

where can i find the basic muhavras..becoz in m/j/2013 the muhavras are super difficult..they are not used in daily life, are they?

Reaction score
ok thats fine...however i still want an overview on how to begin, end and what to include in taqreer, mazmun, report?

and also would appreciate if you could help me in explaining a littile bit in khulasa from p2? do we directly have to stick to the bullet points or add an introductory and ending line?

where can i find the basic muhavras..becoz in m/j/2013 the muhavras are super difficult..they are not used in daily life, are they?

Start from ppr 1... first u have to read simply urdu stuff..stories and passages etc to get some good words and vocabulary and then start attempting Q1 and meanwhile also learn the translation of urdu words and lastly ...do memories the good words and sentences so that u can fit those in any of ur writing ....

For that plzz give me a little time .....i cant recall things about khulasa ....

that thick green coloured book ..idk its name ...i'll tell u later on ......i havent seen pprs of last 3 years so i cant say if they are difficult or not ...but i'll advise u not to waste the time on this 5 muharawas .....rather focus on other areas . :)

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Exams are approaching and if you didn't get your head straight then you still have time :)
Everybody needs a routine :) If you don't have one then I suggest that you try the following one.
It really helped me :)

1_ Having a cup of coffee in the morning is essential for me :D
2_ Make your breakfast a little snack, you don't want to feel loaded in the early morning :/
3_ Start revising what you studied yesterday, and if you already finished and just revising for the exam, then start by doing a paper 1 for every subject.
" the reason its a paper 1, is because it has a question from every chapter of the book :) well........................ most of the time"
4_Sink deeper and do a paper 2 of each subject
5_ If your paper has any mistakes, then understand why you made the mistake, and go back to the book and read about the topic which you had a mistake in
6_ Take a break :D do some exercise :) work out and get in shape ;) It'll help you circulate the blood and freshen up :)
If you don't like to work out or exercise, then you can do whatever you like within the range of an hour to two hours. "aka go on facebook;)"
7_Practice from the book. I know that the exams are near and most of us don't wanna go back to the book because we wanna feel like we finished..........
But trust me when I say, the book is ESSENTIAL! Just do the questions in the book. Only when you can do every question in the book correctly, then you can dumb it in the garbage :)
8_ Its not too lat to hit a revision book :) They are short and Great for revision " Obviously"
9_Take another break :) Go do something physical "if you didn't in the first break" talk to friends, see people, "NOT ONLINE!!!!", and don't touch the computer at that time :mad: you can take a walk with a friend, or go see a movie, or go drink coffee in a coffee shop, or go biking with a friend, or .......
Or if everyone is busy, then talk a walk alone. It'll help you organize your thoughts and Priorities :)
10_Do another paper 1 of each subject and then go to BED :)
Sleep early and wake up early :) It really is better and you'll notice that when you try it your self ;)

I hope this simple routine helps everybody :) :) :)
AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
AND DON'T GET ADDICTED TO XPC :p:p

Reaction score
Hey guyz can you help me i want revision papers for all subjects e.g bio chem physics maths !!! For igcse please reply asap

Reaction score
Hey there! I wanted to ask about media studies.
Does it have a good scope? and what about the salary initially and after an experience of certain years? Because of course no one wants to do a bachelor degree for nothing.
My math is just okay, how much do I need to score in aptitude test to get admitted?
Can I somehow go to abroad after my bachelors or masters?
And also if you've any details, update me.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Exams are approaching and if you didn't get your head straight then you still have time :)
Everybody needs a routine :) If you don't have one then I suggest that you try the following one.
It really helped me :)

1_ Having a cup of coffee in the morning is essential for me :D
2_ Make your breakfast a little snack, you don't want to feel loaded in the early morning :/
3_ Start revising what you studied yesterday, and if you already finished and just revising for the exam, then start by doing a paper 1 for every subject.
" the reason its a paper 1, is because it has a question from every chapter of the book :) well........................ most of the time"
4_Sink deeper and do a paper 2 of each subject
5_ If your paper has any mistakes, then understand why you made the mistake, and go back to the book and read about the topic which you had a mistake in
6_ Take a break :D do some exercise :) work out and get in shape ;) It'll help you circulate the blood and freshen up :)
If you don't like to work out or exercise, then you can do whatever you like within the range of an hour to two hours. "aka go on facebook;)"
7_Practice from the book. I know that the exams are near and most of us don't wanna go back to the book because we wanna feel like we finished..........
But trust me when I say, the book is ESSENTIAL! Just do the questions in the book. Only when you can do every question in the book correctly, then you can dumb it in the garbage :)
8_ Its not too lat to hit a revision book :) They are short and Great for revision " Obviously"
9_Take another break :) Go do something physical "if you didn't in the first break" talk to friends, see people, "NOT ONLINE!!!!", and don't touch the computer at that time :mad: you can take a walk with a friend, or go see a movie, or go drink coffee in a coffee shop, or go biking with a friend, or .......
Or if everyone is busy, then talk a walk alone. It'll help you organize your thoughts and Priorities :)
10_Do another paper 1 of each subject and then go to BED :)
Sleep early and wake up early :) It really is better and you'll notice that when you try it your self ;)

I hope this simple routine helps everybody :) :) :)
AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Well I know this is nothing from the topic your speaking of,I need help.
I'm an AS student now,and willing to take Chemistry,Maths and ICT.
Now what courses can I do with these subjects in the future?
I mean what can I be?
Please reply ASAP.