• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Should I get the new updated books for A2?

Reaction score
So as you all probably know, CIE is having some changes in their syllabi for many subjects, in 2016.
I have done the AS already. (2015)
I have the books for the old syllabus, it covers A2 as well.
Are the changes in syllabus significant enough that I should get the new books? In particular, I am asking about:
Math
Bio
Chem
Physics

Thanks

omg

Reaction score
They are not any major changes in the syllabus. and the changes are marked with the bold vertical line. You can use the old textbooks. i am using them too. and pickout the new points from the syllabus and ask you teachers to explain those points or you can find them on internet.
You don't really have to buy new books and there are not any major changes for phy and for chem , you can check chemguide.com. the site has the updated syllabus

Reaction score
They are not any major changes in the syllabus. and the changes are marked with the bold vertical line. You can use the old textbooks. i am using them too. and pickout the new points from the syllabus and ask you teachers to explain those points or you can find them on internet.
You don't really have to buy new books and there are not any major changes for phy and for chem , you can check chemguide.com. the site has the updated syllabus
Thank you for the detailed answer. :)