• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Section 3 (pak studies p1) compulsory or not?

Reaction score
So, I've got to appear in the cies this May (hopefully) and I've just recently been told by a friend that the section 3 of the pakistan studies (we're talking history and culture acha) is compulsory for like the Q1 of paper 1, Sect A
Previously, I've been adviced to only concentrate on Section 1 and 2 ...so is there like anyone who has this confirmed as "Yes, you HAVE to study the sect 3 as well to score well" because this is seriously shitting my head now...PEOPLE???

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I've got to appear in the cies this May (hopefully) and I've just recently been told by a friend that the section 3 of the pakistan studies (we're taliing history and culture acha) is compulsory for like the Q1 of paper 1, Sect A
Previously, I've been adviced to only concentrate on Section 1 and 2 ...so is there like anyone who has this confirmed as "Yes, you HAVE to study the sect 3 as well to score well" because this is seriously shitting my head now...PEOPLE???
Yes you have to study section 3. It's obligatory from now!
I'm afraid... you've been misguided earlier :/
But you still got a month. Work hard and hope for the best. Good luck!

- I feel sorry no one replied to your query...

Reaction score
Yes you have to study section 3. It's obligatory from now!
I'm afraid... you've been misguided earlier :/
But you still got a month. Work hard and hope for the best. Good luck!

- I feel sorry no one replied to your query...
Shit...really? This sucks on a whole new level...>_<

Well thank you anyway...atleast somebody replied.