• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scouserlfc and Salman.. My mock paper!

Reaction score
ths is my mock pAper(Islamiat)...........................
Q2a.Describe the significance of the Holy Quran as the basis of all thoughts and actions in islam? (10)
b).Give an account of precautions 4 the correctness of the Holy Quran after the life of the Holy Prophet(SAW)? (4)
Q3a.Write an account of Holy Prophet(SAW) relations,he developed with non-muslims? (10)
b.How can muslims act upon in their daily lives on these actions of the Holy Prophet(SAW)? (10)
Q5a.Describe the events of the two battles fought by the Holy Prophet(SAW) while he was the leader of the community of madina? (10)
b.HOw does his conduct in one of these battles provide a model for the muslims when the face such difficulties? (4)

So pEople these are questions which i attempted so scouserlfc and salman plzzzz check them and plzzz gie me sme gud points..........
then i would compare my anwsers with u and eventually my sir checking would also be judged...... :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Re: hiiii............ scouserlfc and salman

Well this is very easy paper !!
Q1 points are the following
-Quran is the word of Allah and commands the believer on how to live his/her life according to the way which pleases Allah so that we can attain his blessings and Mercy.
-Quran is the complete code of Life which deals with all aspects as Quran itself says "Nothing We have Omitted from the Book" and also "We have sent down thee a Book Explaining all.....".
-Quran talks about the prigion of man and the structure of the earth, It talks about different civilizations and critisizes the conduct of different nations.
-It contains instructions for the rich and the poor and solution to the problems faced by Humans.
-It is the first source of Islamic law and it also contains the teachings about commandments for the believer about Zakat, Hajj, Salat but very little explaination is given and thus the Quran is explained by Hadith of Prophet(s) as Quran itself says" Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger".

Reaction score

Well Second Question is very easy as it demands us to write about the way prophet(s) treated non-muslims !!
two example can be taken
1) Treatment with the Jews when he was in Madinah.
2) Conquest of Makkah !!

Reaction score

For Fifth Question we have to write about the 2 battles which can be
1)badr
2)Uhad
3)Trench
4)Khyber Expedition.
etc

Reaction score

Well I have left part b) and that I will answer later !! any more problem or query occurs then just P.M me !!! Hope I helped :)

Reaction score

well for 5b you have to write abt the conduct of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) in the two battles u have named its better to write abt uhad as you can learn the lessons of patience,being steadfast on religion and also in believing that after THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H) we would spread the religion like he did these lessons are learnt from the battle u can make eg in todays life like being patient in doing stuff and other stuff.
For Badr u could tell how the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) prayed to Allah before the battle this gives muslims a lesson that they should also pray for help from Allah and they would be successful in everything they do in daily life and also another thing in this battle was that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) did not tell his soldiers to start mutilating the body of deaed enemies and the prisoners were treated very kindly and were freed if they were old or could not pay ransom or teach arabic to children.THis provides eg to muslims to be merciful in battles all matters should be concluded peacefully.

now the only thing that depends which one u wrote abt.
wait A MIN THE Q2B U MENTIONED IN IT DO WE EXPLAIN HOW QURAN WAS COMPILED AFTER THE PROPHET. (P.B.U.H.).

Reaction score

exactly we have to tell how the Quran was complied in a summarized form !!

Reaction score

thats way too much detail for a 4 mark question by the way yes i could write it easily just skip the details.

Reaction score

Yeah but rest of the questions are from the past papers and this should not happen !! Mocks should be made as difficult as it can be !!

Reaction score

Lack of creativity well i got a new question.

Why did the teachers fail to make a competitive question paper of Pak.Studies ? (7)

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
Only one reason !!
-THEY ARE DUMB !! :p

u get a 1/7 secured 1 mark through CIEs level 1 grading system the one on MS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p

Reaction score

Hey weLL eazy stUff...
In 5 a.u have to weite battles rgardin Prophets lIfe iN madina.....
1.BATTLE OF UHAD
2.BATLLE OF BADR
3.BATTLE OF TRENCH..
4.CONQUSEST OF MAKKAH

BADR.
he HAD a fIr bEleIve In ALLAH ADN In The face Of Greated DifficulTy He seeked Allahs Affections AND WItH less StReNgth they Would STand face to face with enimies and never gave up

UHAD..
He was so merciful that even being inflicted with wounds he would forvive his bitterest enimies

U can write thicxin conquest of makka

Reaction score

u only write abt any two not 5. :mrgreen:

Reaction score

yeah that is what I have written !! why make things complicated just write about badr and Uhad !!

Reaction score

thanxx evEry1..........i dont have a scanner otherwise i would post my answer sheet also..:( i think my paper is better bcz i hv written all points......:D
my sir has no creativity at all..............further GOd knows better i think i shOuld woRk hrd....

Reaction score
yup do so and just forget abt ur exam result now as there is no time to take tensions.

Reaction score
okHAy thanxxxxx............working hard 4 my cie's/................:mrgreen:
if u want i can answer these question properly in thss post........:D