• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

School Memories ...

Reaction score
Ahh school life ... its all over now :( its the beginning of a new journey in college. However, many school memories r still embedded on our hearts as they r too precious to forget :) So share ur memories here; crazy, funny, unique, elated; watever they r, just share them :)

Here is a memory i have :

One day me n my fellows were shouting n playing in our class as there was no teacher there :p Now there was a teacher who was usually present in the other campus but that day she was teaching in a nearby class. Our noises were disturbing her continuously. When it was too much to bear, she dashed in our class, red with anger :p As soon as i saw her at the door, i sang in rhythm - ' Jaane kitne dino k baad, gaali me aaj chand nikla' :D :p :D This brought a smile on her furious face n our class echoed with laughter :D She could just shake her head after that. She left the class after hitting me on the shoulder, smiling :D

Reaction score
Ahh school life ... its all over now :( its the beginning of a new journey in college. However, many school memories r still embedded on our hearts as they r too precious to forget :) So share ur memories here; crazy, funny, unique, elated; watever they r, just share them :)

Here is a memory i have :

One day me n my fellows were shouting n playing in our class as there was no teacher there :p Now there was a teacher who was usually present in the other campus but that day she was teaching in a nearby class. Our noises were disturbing her continuously. When it was too much to bear, she dashed in our class, red with anger :p As soon as i saw her at the door, i sang in rhythm - ' Jaane kitne dino k baad, gaali me aaj chand nikla' :D :p :D This brought a smile on her furious face n our class echoed with laughter :D She could just shake her head after that. She left the class after hitting me on the shoulder, smiling :D
do such teachers even EXIST??? :O

Reaction score
I remember my biology teacher :p She taught me for 5 years so my classmates and I grew pretty close to her. During AS Biology Practical sessions, she divided us all into groups of 3 people. Unfortunately, I was grouped with smart but tough girls- the types who would argue until they got their point right :p
So one day, she was teaching us how to make a slide. She showed us the way: place the tissue gently on the slide and place a drop of iodine onto it. She had some emergency so she went to do something out of the lab :p I, naturally, am a very dumb person and I don't understand things very easily :censored: so my teacher would make me stand right in front of her :cautious: while I carried out my practical skills. I totally messed up the slide and realized that i was the only one left, and everyone around me was already done :oops: I looked at how they did it: they placed the onion tissue on the slide and dabbed it with iodine. I was only doing that when my teacher stepped in..she came to me and goes like: (my name:p ) What are you doing?
Me: eh..didn't you say we dab it with iodine?
Her: WHAT?! YOU"RE DAMAGING THE TISSUE!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DAB IT BUT PLACE A DROP ON IT!!
Me: *shaken* - the teacher was soooooooo strict, but i really liked her :p- eh..umm..*on the verge of tears* sorry?
Her: Now make anew slide!
Me: *silently thinks: what the hell* and *begins to prepare a new slide*
Her: *watches me and gives me the goosebumps I never had*
Me: Like this?
Her: YES!
Me: *okay okay* *hmph*
Her: Quickly! You are the only one left!
My class :cautious: -was staring at me, I'll never forgive them for that :p -
Her again: Quickly!
Me: DONE DONE, Miss!!
Her: now place it under the microscope and focus on it!
Me: *obeys*
^ this is one of my worst memories at my school :p I swear, I can never forget the look on my and teacher's face :LOL: She always used to call me things like "Crazy Girl" just cz i smiled (my nervous smile) when she would be screaming her head off at me :p and just cz i never let her rest and always asked her questions :p Damn..I'm gonna miss her a lot :LOL:

Reaction score
At school we had this very strict physics sir and he would always yell at me :D ... it was like mujhey dekhtey hi unka khoon khaulta tha :p
And there was not single phy lecture when he din't throw me out of the class :p
There were only three other students apart from me in class!
We all were really lazy and none of us would ever carry our physics book to school, instead we would go down to the library and waste more then half of his lec in searching for a spare phy textbook and all 4 of us would share that one book! :p
After a few days sir was really off at our laziness so he yelled "From the next lecture whoever does not get their book please don't enter my class or else i'll make ya'll stand in the corridoor"
AND there me and my friend (sumaiyarox:)) were so :D:D:D because we hated sitting in his lecture :p
The next day we had physics extra classes and we planned that none of us will get our book so sir would throw all of us outside saath saath mein :D:LOL:
But then one of my nerdy friend :cautious: she got her phy textbook! :/
We quickly hid her book :D
And as soon as sir entered we all were like ":( sorry sir we forgot our textbook again"
And there he got so wild at us :mad: ... we thought he will call our parents and then blah blah .... :p
So we quickly removed my friends book from the cupboard but still sir was suspicious and then he later realised that it was all planned and he threw me and my friend out of the class for planning this :D
And then we were so \O/ :p
We left the class like this :(
But uss din jo khushi huyi thi :ROFLMAO: for our accomplished mission :LOL:

Reaction score
well we had this bio teacher who was lyk soooo frikin strict that when she enteres the class we would all become angels from animal lol she was with us this year but i gotta admit she was one of my fav teachera cus when she was done with her running notes she would get a little of topic but i was so knowgable and funn that even the most nerds in our class wouldnt say stuff lyk "miss arent we getting a little of topic" she was the best but we wont hve her next year which just thinking of it brings tears to my eyes she was the best and always will be the best she made me lov bio and my frnd R0m@n_97 got lyk awsome marks in her subject ( our group is a bit dumb ao good marks are really rare to find ):cry::D

Reaction score
At school we had this very strict physics sir and he would always yell at me :D ... it was like mujhey dekhtey hi unka khoon khaulta tha :p
We all were really lazy and none of us would ever carry our physics book to school, instead we would go down to the library and waste more then half of his lec in searching for a spare phy textbook and all 4 of us would share that one book! :p
After a few days sir was really off at our laziness so he yelled "From the next lecture whoever does not get their book please don't enter my class or else i'll make ya'll stand in the corridoor"
AND there me and my friend (sumaiyarox:)) were so :D:D:D because we hated sitting in his lecture :p
The next day we had physics extra classes and we planned that none of us will get our book so sir would throw all of us outside saath saath mein :D:LOL:
And as soon as sir entered we all were like ":( sorry sir we forgot our textbook again"
And there he got so wild at us :mad: ... we thought he will call our parents and then blah blah .... :p
So we quickly removed my friends book from the cupboard but still sir was suspicious and then he later realised that it was all planned and he threw me and my friend out of the class for planning this :D

ahahhahahah! :D

Reaction score
well we had this bio teacher who was lyk soooo frikin strict that when she enteres the class we would all become angels from animal lol she was with us this year but i gotta admit she was one of my fav teachera cus when she was done with her running notes she would get a little of topic but i was so knowgable and funn that even the most nerds in our class wouldnt say stuff lyk "miss arent we getting a little of topic" she was the best but we wont hve her next year which just thinking of it brings tears to my eyes she was the best and always will be the best she made me lov bio and my frnd R0m@n_97 got lyk awsome marks in her subject ( our group is a bit dumb ao good marks are really rare to find ):cry::D
Lol huri !!! Aaaaaa she is the best bio teacher ever !!! she made me fall in live with bio again and damn i hope she would teach us this year !!!!

Reaction score
Lol huri !!! Aaaaaa she is the best bio teacher ever !!! she made me fall in live with bio again and damn i hope she would teach us this year !!!!

i wish tooo but its gonna be another teacher ahhhh why does every one nice has to leave lyk miss S and miss Fuzz lol ahhhh i mish them alll

Reaction score

Hahaha same story was with our physix teacher :D v wud always wait for that period to be over ;) but jokes apart, he was indeed quite a determined teacher ... and us ... :D hm to thay he shaitan :p

Reaction score
We had this weird/confused physics teacher this year who taught us AS Physics (which I luckily dropped) so when she used to teach all I would do was giggle like a mad woman with my friends and use the phone without her noticing so this one day me and a best friend of mine got super bored cause the woman repeated the same freakin' line like 7-10 times:cry: so we decided that we need to get out of here so we told her we're going to the nurse's room cause we are BOTH not feeling well (LIARS:ROFLMAO:) so we left and during that week we had some government inspectors that used to come into random classes so me and me friend left the class and went for like a 5 mins round across the A Level section and when we came back to class we just slam the door and laugh out loud like we own the place and my friend screams something and all the guys and girls are staring at us cause guess what!? :oops: THERE'S AN INSPECTOR IN CLASS and he's staring straight at us and we still can't see him and until we got into our seats and people gave us signals and my friend was still yelling abnormal stuff we still couldn't see until my other friend elbowed me and the other girl that's when we just shut up and once the bell rang everyone got up and just attacked us and we all laughed and till now the teacher hates us both! :D
SORRY! But I'm sooo proud of being a trouble maker at times... (y)

Reaction score
We had this weird/confused physics teacher this year who taught us AS Physics (which I luckily dropped) so when she used to teach all I would do was giggle like a mad woman with my friends and use the phone without her noticing so this one day me and a best friend of mine got super bored cause the woman repeated the same freakin' line like 7-10 times:cry: so we decided that we need to get out of here so we told her we're going to the nurse's room cause we are BOTH not feeling well (LIARS:ROFLMAO:) so we left and during that week we had some government inspectors that used to come into random classes so me and me friend left the class and went for like a 5 mins round across the A Level section and when we came back to class we just slam the door and laugh out loud like we own the place and my friend screams something and all the guys and girls are staring at us cause guess what!? :oops: THERE'S AN INSPECTOR IN CLASS and he's staring straight at us and we still can't see him and until we got into our seats and people gave us signals and my friend was still yelling abnormal stuff we still couldn't see until my other friend elbowed me and the other girl that's when we just shut up and once the bell rang everyone got up and just attacked us and we all laughed and till now the teacher hates us both! :D
SORRY! But I'm sooo proud of being a trouble maker at times... (y)

hahahaha :ROFLMAO: y is it always the physix teacher?? :D

Reaction score

Badmaash!! our tr always tells us too look at u gurls n yeahh:LOL: What r ya'll doin?? hahaha xD
wait till she hears bout this(not tellin her!!:p )
"Look at them, so obedient and disciplined. I should take you all to their class once and you should see them. Then atleast you all would stop acting like retards. They are sooo hardworking and thats payed off for them" ---> Class teacher

AHEM AHEM!! wats payed off?? huh??:ROFLMAO::LOL: dont worry were ur juniors dudess!!:D

Reaction score
Badmaash!! our tr always tells us too look at u gurls n yeahh:LOL: What r ya'll doin?? hahaha xD
wait till she hears bout this(not tellin her!!:p )
"Look at them, so obedient and disciplined. I should take you all to their class once and you should see them. Then atleast you all would stop acting like retards. They are sooo hardworking and thats payed off for them" ---> Class teacher

AHEM AHEM!! wats payed off?? huh??:ROFLMAO::LOL: dont worry were ur juniors dudess!!:D

:censored: Why did you get in here :p