• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Say goodbye to KnowItAll10 Or beg her to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'd prefer the latter. But since she is very determined about this( very stubborn ) I made this thread so you can say goodbye to one of the best members here.
knowitall10 is leaving XPC, PEOPLE!!

She has created many useful threads, been kind to almost everyone here, and always helping everyone especially her friends. She has taught my sister many things without even trying, and I am sure many others as well. All of your threads will stay active and all of your posts will be remembered. Until you come back again. :)
We all know how much you love chemistry ;P good luck with it and sincerely hoping you won't have to deal with it again.
I wish you the best in this break, oh and happy Eid knowa. :]

Reaction score
Al-Anoud and cyclone94 take your anger out here..

And Danny007 thank you..

And I'll pray that Allah guides us all.. May our Ramadan be accepted, our fasts, our Qiyam.. And may we take the best of decisions.. May we all meet in Jannatul Firdaus, mad may Allah pardon our sins.. I will love you all..

Emma13 : I love you.. An you're always in my prayers.. May Islam and Iman be your strength in times of weakness..

Thank you, all, for everything you've done.. I'm thankful that Allah made me meet some very special people in this world..
Good bye.. And Assalamu Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu..

Eid Mubarek..

Reaction score
tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif
:cry:

Reaction score
Al-Anoud and cyclone94 take your anger out here..

And Danny007 thank you..

And I'll pray that Allah guides us all.. May our Ramadan be accepted, our fasts, our Qiyam.. And may we take the best of decisions.. May we all meet in Jannatul Firdaus, mad may Allah pardon our sins.. I will love you all..

Emma13 : I love you.. An you're always in my prayers.. May Islam and Iman be your strength in times of weakness..

Thank you, all, for everything you've done.. I'm thankful that Allah made me meet some very special people in this world..
Good bye.. And Assalamu Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu..

Eid Mubarek..

Walaikum Assalam wr wb!!
Aameen!!
We all will miss you!! :')
Eid Mubarak to you too :)

Reaction score
what the hell is this? Why are all sweet people going. to be honest i'm >_<!!
Anyways knowitall10 You are awesome, stay happy wherever you are and May Allah's blessings be upon you always, Ameen. May we all meet in Jannah, Ameen!!
XPC will surely miss you, so i will. Take care and Eid Mubarak =)

Reaction score
Walaikum salaam warahmathulahi wabarakathuhu fr every1 in here :)
Dis is srsly bringing me a hrt attack.....hw strange to c....all my beloved ones to go fr away frm me :(
Newys knowiii sistr ..i rele cn undrstnd ur situation...but on de othr hand m happy caz ull b back again insha allah :) will b waiting fr u :) my drlng sis <3 ilyyy so so so so so mch dear sis....May Allah SWT bless u immensely insha allah :) dnt wrry sis .....Allah is alwys by ur side :) and my prayers r alwys around u and ur family :) m rele gonna mis u like hellll :((((
Fr now m unable to gv u a happy gud bye....:( m srry fr dt :(((( i mish u :((( stay blessed :) Allah hafiz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.