• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 2 Result Discussion

Reaction score
Sure :) Ask away.
yaaaaaaay so here goes
im doing sat 2 on 5th dec in pearl hotel karachi, pakistan.
And this is my first time to do sats....how is the procedure of the exam?....im doing bio, chem , and phy...and most importantly what time does the exam finish....(it doesnt mention on my admission ticket...ps help)

Reaction score
Right. umm, it's just similar to the CIE Procedure. You fill in your details in your answer booklet. There are like a lot of circles to fill so you have to hurry up. Sometimes the instructor tends to go very fast, so you should maybe try to catch quickly and ask for assistance to check to see that everything is done correctly. If it is not, then you might not receive your scores. Also, Bring your passport to the center at all costs and make sure that the name and the spelling of the name on it is EXACTLY the same as on your admission ticket otherwise they might not let you in.
For the exams, you'll get 2 booklets. One question paper booklet which has all the SAT Subject tests in it for that session and an answer booklet. You can decide for yourself which exam you would like to take first and fill in its details for Subject Test 1 in the answer booklet. There are some questions in the beginning. I can't remember what they
re called right now. They just ask you for how long you've studied the particular subject, like survey type questions. If you run out of time before they tell you that you can start your test just skip those. They're not important and wont affect your score. Just make sure you fill the important details carefully and don't make any stray marks on the paper.
After each test you get a 5 minute break. When you return you'll take the next test, whichever one you chose.
Don't forget to bring No.2 pencils otherwise you might not get your test scores.
I don't remember exactly what time it says on the ticket, I'm guessing something like 7:15? Anyways, Add in the 3 tests that's 3 hours and around 30 minutes for the extra stuff like breaks and filling in details and getting through the checking your passport process.
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions :) And Good Luck!

Reaction score
Right. umm, it's just similar to the CIE Procedure. You fill in your details in your answer booklet. There are like a lot of circles to fill so you have to hurry up. Sometimes the instructor tends to go very fast, so you should maybe try to catch quickly and ask for assistance to check to see that everything is done correctly. If it is not, then you might not receive your scores. Also, Bring your passport to the center at all costs and make sure that the name and the spelling of the name on it is EXACTLY the same as on your admission ticket otherwise they might not let you in.
For the exams, you'll get 2 booklets. One question paper booklet which has all the SAT Subject tests in it for that session and an answer booklet. You can decide for yourself which exam you would like to take first and fill in its details for Subject Test 1 in the answer booklet. There are some questions in the beginning. I can't remember what they
re called right now. They just ask you for how long you've studied the particular subject, like survey type questions. If you run out of time before they tell you that you can start your test just skip those. They're not important and wont affect your score. Just make sure you fill the important details carefully and don't make any stray marks on the paper.
After each test you get a 5 minute break. When you return you'll take the next test, whichever one you chose.
Don't forget to bring No.2 pencils otherwise you might not get your test scores.
I don't remember exactly what time it says on the ticket, I'm guessing something like 7:15? Anyways, Add in the 3 tests that's 3 hours and around 30 minutes for the extra stuff like breaks and filling in details and getting through the checking your passport process.
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions :) And Good Luck!
Yeah that kinda ask for how long you have taken this subject. And that whether you have taken AP course or not.
The break is more than 5 mins:p
*7:45
And yup Good luck.You ll need that more than you expect xD

Btw i Got
770 in Biology
790 in chemistry
750 in physics.

Reaction score
thank u so much love thank uuu XD :D

Reaction score
Yeah that kinda ask for how long you have taken this subject. And that whether you have taken AP course or not.
The break is more than 5 mins:p
*7:45
And yup Good luck.You ll need that more than you expect xD

Btw i Got
770 in Biology
790 in chemistry
750 in physics.
congratz and thank u XD :D

Reaction score
What's no.2 pencils?
is it HB 2 ??

Reaction score
This is for the Nov 7, 2015 SAT Subject Tests.
They're out! Share your scores below :) Congratulations in advance. :D
BTW. I got 770 in Bio and 800 in Chem.

Which books did you use to prepare for bio and chem? I don't know which ones to use. I just finished my AS Level CIEs.

Reaction score
There are plenty of free pdf's you can find, just a google search away. For Math, I recommend the Barron's SAT Math book. It's very comprehensive and there are plenty of practise tests (about 7) that are harder than the actual test, so if you manage a 700+ on them, you'll easily get an 800 on the actual test.
For science subjects, Princeton Review has the best books, and you can find their pdf's online.