• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Riddles

Reaction score
There are two friends they had a play date and so one of the friends went home. She needed to call her dad and mom so they new where she was she looked for her phone, but could not find it then she remembers that she put the phone on the desk on her friend's house. She walks to her friends house and she knocks on the door there is no answer she goes to the window and wipes the fog off. She sees her friend lying on the ground, dead. She is scared and runs to call the police she calls them.Then she explains everything that has happened and then the detective says that she killed her friend.

Why do you think the detective said it was her that killed her friend?

Reaction score
There are two friends they had a play date and so one of the friends went home. She needed to call her dad and mom so they new where she was she looked for her phone, but could not find it then she remembers that she put the phone on the desk on her friend's house. She walks to her friends house and she knocks on the door there is no answer she goes to the window and wipes the fog off. She sees her friend lying on the ground, dead. She is scared and runs to call the police she calls them.Then she explains everything that has happened and then the detective says that she killed her friend.

Can you please correct the grammatical errors. I can't understand a thing you wrote

Reaction score

Because she was lying about not having her phone. She had it and used it to call the police

Reaction score
Okay, let me give one.
A one storey house consists of a pink set of sofa, a pink bed, pink bedsheets, a pink table, a pink chair, pink walls, pink roof, a pink key, a pink mat and a pink frame. (Remember the colour code!!!) Umm..what colour are the stairs?

Reaction score
Okay, let me give one.
A one storey house consists of a pink set of sofa, a pink bed, pink bedsheets, a pink table, a pink chair, pink walls, pink roof, a pink key, a pink mat and a pink frame. (Remember the colour code!!!) Umm..what colour are the stairs?
There are no stairs in a one storey house

Reaction score
You do not want to have me,
But when you have me,
You do not want to lose me.
What am I?

Reaction score
I can be killed, but not eaten. I'm used every day, I'm always there, there is no escaping me. If you can't seem to manage me, it's obvious that you are disorganized. What am I?