• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Riddles

Reaction score
Five patients, all potential blood donors, are waiting in the doctor's surgery and are sitting on the bench from left to right. Can you determine the position of each patient along with their blood group, age, height and weight? Their ages are 5, 9, 30, 46 and 60. Their heights are 40, 48, 60, 65 and 74. Their weights are 40, 75, 96, 125 and 165.

The person on the far right is 37 years older than Jason, and is 60 inches tall.
Jason weighs 56 pounds more than his height.
Alan weighs 75 pounds and is 74 inches tall.
John is type AB and weighs 56 pounds less than Jason.
The person in the centre is 9 years old, is blood type AO and weighs 96 pounds.
Adam, who is the first, is 65 inches tall, and weighs 100 pounds more than his height.
The person who is blood type O, is 25 years older than the person to the left of them.
Kevin is 60 years old.
The person who is blood type A, is 55 years younger than Kevin and is not next to the person who is type AO.
The person who is next to the 9 year old but not next to the person who is 65 inches tall, is blood type B, and weighs 125 pounds.

Reaction score
I have memories, but none of my own,
whatever's on my inside is what is shown.
If I'm ever different it's because you changed me,
I feel like a decoration, here for you to arrange me.

What am I?

Reaction score
I have memories, but none of my own,
whatever's on my inside is what is shown.
If I'm ever different it's because you changed me,
I feel like a decoration, here for you to arrange me.

What am I?
Uhh... camera?

Reaction score
A natural state, I'm sought by all.
Go without me, and you shall fall.
You do me when you spend,
and use me when you eat to no end.

Reaction score
I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?

Reaction score
I can ask one. Right? :D
The Pope, Beyonce, Barack Obama, and Bill Gates are on the same plane. There are only 3 parachutes left for the 4 of them. Obama says: "As the President, I think I should have the right to have a parachute, because I rule millions of people in the greatest nation of all." Beyonce says: "As one of the greatest singers of all-time, I think I should deserve to be safe. I bring tears and laughter to millions of people, and I'm an important contributor to pop music." Bill Gates says: "As one of the richest successful company owners, I think I should live because I'm on top of the economics cycle, creating jobs and incomes for millions of people. I am a wealthy and intelligent man." Finally, the Pope says: "I'm an old, religious man. I lived a life that's full, I helped millions of people find their way through God, I'm ready to let go of a parachute and to face my fate."Which one of them will abandon the parachute and die?