• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results date

Reaction score
Are you sure of that? Did you get the username and password? It's in that paper. Could you also tell me the time? 6:00 am gmt+1 ?

Reaction score
All I know is that it's on the 13th of August. I got this piece of information from previous candidates and teachers. That is all.

Reaction score
well for private students you can get ur results at exactly 7 am (british standerd time) as for those who are through any institution they have to wait for their institution to give them near this time

Reaction score
well for private students you can get ur results at exactly 7 am (british standerd time) as for those who are through any institution they have to wait for their institution to give them near this time
and date? is it 13th? I'm a private candidate.

Reaction score
and date? is it 13th? I'm a private candidate.
yup man i thought date is mentioned in your NOTICE to candidatess? yepo my friend its thirteen its 12 o clock pak time and british standard time i mentioned :)

Reaction score
It's not mentioned in notice to candidates. It's usually in the registration form, but this time they said 'late August' instead of giving us a date.
Thanks.

Reaction score
It's not mentioned in notice to candidates. It's usually in the registration form, but this time they said 'late August' instead of giving us a date.
Thanks.
i guess they must have misprinted cause in A level it was mentioned in my notice :/

Reaction score
You mean notice to candidates at the back of your SOE? it was never there for me. This is my 4th CIE SOE.

Now we have another date.

So, is it 13th or 15th?
dude no its 13th confirm :) not 14 no not their its never their i guess u gave ur whole life private cause whenu register through school they give u a letter where date of result is mentioned :)

Reaction score
Only this year I'm a private candidate. That letter is the online results letter, right?