• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2015 Examination Series

Reaction score
A*AAAA
In Spanish, Maths, FM, Chemistry and Physics
Gutted as I was expecting much higher :( Sent chemistry off for a remark! But super pleased about the A in FM as I self-taught.
Congrats everybody!

Reaction score
Accelerated A-Levels
Biology- (A*)
Chemistry (B)
Physics (A)
so overall from last year I have 2 A*'s 1A and 1B in A levels. I guess that's okay but pretty disappointed about chem though.

Reaction score
I got 5 A*s , 2 As and 1 B in English language.

Should I recheck english exam since I was expecting atleast an A.

Reaction score
pak studies ... a*
islamiyat .......a
messed up a 10 mark q in isl otherwise cud get a*

Reaction score
Well, guys, I think the results were much of what expected. Except a few surprises, which are there every time. I was particularly worried about the report of the guessestimation of marks. I guess CIE wasnt effected due to this.

Reaction score
Well, guys, I think the results were much of what expected. Except a few surprises, which are there every time. I was particularly worried about the report of the guessestimation of marks. I guess CIE wasnt effected due to this.
IDK but they seem like rumours to spoil CIE reputation

Reaction score
Guys, i have Nigel Kelly, and Nigel Smith book for Pak studies, are they fine for getting A*, plus any help would be appreciated, plus how should i prepare for Pak studies.