• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2015 Examination Series

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks for the papers dude.... I've totally lost it.... I wont get good grades.... May Allah help us all Ameen :(
Math is very much high :'(

Last edited:
Reaction score
It time guys! Results are released!
May Allah bless us all with epic grades.... Ameen
Best of luck! I wish that we all get As and A*s

Reaction score
I know I'm sounding pretty silly here BUT........While viewing my AS results it turns out maths is a small "a"...Is that different from the capital "A"...DID ANYONE GET A CAPITAL "A" IN AN AS RESULT????

Reaction score
I know I'm sounding pretty silly here BUT........While viewing my AS results it turns out maths is a small "a"...Is that different from the capital "A"...DID ANYONE GET A CAPITAL "A" IN AN AS RESULT????
Congratulations!!! You wont get a capital A in AS level... Small a means that u got an A grade! Mubarak :)

Reaction score
O Levels
Pakistan Studies = A*
Islamiyat = B

Does the Islamiyat grade matter a lot if I plan to apply abroad?
Should i get it rechecked or retake it?

Reaction score
O Levels
Pakistan Studies = A*
Islamiyat = B

If you plan to apply abroad, then it does not matter as 'B' is considered quite good out there. However, if you want to improve it, then go for the retakes. Rechecking is totally foolishness. CIE examiners are already vigilant enough that they don't overlook things. Your scripts are marked through several times, before grades are finalized. Consequently, I'll recommend you to go for the retakes rather than rechecking.

Reaction score
O Levels
Pakistan Studies = A*
Islamiyat = B

Islamiat does not matter one bit if your applying abroad. Make sure to always focus on the core subjects.