• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2012 Examination Series

Reaction score
first of all congrats to all who got their results :D
my results for this session was :
additional mathematics =A*
Mathematics = A*
physics,chemistry & biology = A*
P.O.A. = A*
english language = A :(
first of all thanks to Allah for giving me a very good result,then
thanks for all those who prayed for my result and once again congrats :D :D

Reaction score
7A*s(Pk.st, isl, physics, chemistry, english, comp.st, math) and 1A(Urdu A).

Extremely thankful to people who prayed here and helped me.....:D MashALLAH i am able to achieve this result :) Thank God :D

Congrats bro ! that's really really awsume, wonderful, amazing and Fantastic, fabulious. U got all A* urdu mostly ppl get A in Urdu B no idea for urdu A. You are so lucky that u got all A*. I have no words to say... :)

Reaction score
Congrats bro ! that's really really awsume, wonderful, amazing and Fantastic, fabulious. U got all A* urdu mostly ppl get A in Urdu B no idea for urdu A. You are so lucky that u got all A*. I have no words to say... :)

Means alot...thanks :D :D

Reaction score
first of all congrats to all who got their results :D
my results for this session was :
additional mathematics =A*
Mathematics = A*
physics,chemistry & biology = A*
P.O.A. = A*
english language = A :(
first of all thanks to Allah for giving me a very good result,then
thanks for all those who prayed for my result and once again congrats :D :D
Congrats..O My God here are many geniuos students..Wow U got A* and A..That's really good..once Congrats.. :)

Reaction score
These are my CIE results, let's hope my Edexcel and AQA subjects turned out just as good!

First Language English: A*
Co-ordinated Science (Double Award): A* and A*
ICT: A*
Business Studies: A*
Literature (EnglishO: A*
Arabic 2nd language: A*

I do not know how that happened.. I honestly weren't expecting grades like that. The only A*s I thought I would get were in Literature and First Language English.. But I guess Allah (swt) is on my side :) la ilaha illa alla thank you allah for this magnificent gift and for answering my prayers, and I hope that all my brothers and sisters prayers everywhere have been answered as well!

Reaction score
These are my CIE results, let's hope my Edexcel and AQA subjects turned out just as good!

First Language English: A*
Co-ordinated Science (Double Award): A* and A*
ICT: A*
Business Studies: A*
Literature (EnglishO: A*
Arabic 2nd language: A*

I do not know how that happened.. I honestly weren't expecting grades like that. The only A*s I thought I would get were in Literature and First Language English.. But I guess Allah (swt) is on my side :) la ilaha illa alla thank you allah for this magnificent gift and for answering my prayers, and I hope that all my brothers and sisters prayers everywhere have been answered as well!

Congrats..Wow..ppl..Allah has given U all so big Brains..u r awsume ppl :):p