• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2012 Examination Series

Reaction score
Alhamdullilah!!!
Pakistan Studies A*
Islamiyat A*
Urdu A
Add Math A

The best part is i was expecting less than B and i had no teachers nor any tutions for these subjects :DDD

That's really awsume bro..as I did not prepare for pillars of Islam and in paper last 2 q were about pillars..thats why losed my marks :) Congratulations..

Reaction score
OMG I feel like suiciding.. Expecting all A*s because I've got a strong trust in Allah. Woo!

Reaction score
Igniz
pata chal bhi gya result???
kaise??
ive not got it till noww!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a private candidate then go to myresults.cie.org.uk. If you gave the exam from your school then go there as soon as possible or call them. Private institutions receive a downloadable PDF (Adobe Reader format file) which contains the result of every single student. They can print it out for you.

Schools received the result link at 7:00 AM while private candidates got it at 10:00 AM online but most schools take hours downloading the file or letting students see it.

Reaction score
Hi all,
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

For the sake convenience, other posts have been deleted and all the questions summed up below.

If you wanna share your results, post it here..

Ya Allah, give us success in both worlds....Aameen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Result will be released at 05.01 GMT on Monday, as mentioned above.

> Egypt time 7:01 AM

> India time 10:31 AM

> KSA time 8:01 AM

> Pakistan time 10:01 AM

> Srilanka time 10:31 AM

> UAE time 9:01 AM

Students can check their result via the result website. [Contact your school for login details]

[Can students view their results online?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to the results website, but what do they mean by username and pass? we didnt get any :(

Reaction score
English language:A*
Chemistry:A*
Physics:A*
Computer Studies:A*
Biology:A*
Mathematics:A*
Add. Maths:A*

All praise be to Allah almighty who enabled me to get this result! Allah-u-Akbar!

secondly thanks to all my family members and my friends on XPF as well who helped me during my struggle in examinations!

Reaction score
I went to the results website, but what do they mean by username and pass? we didnt get any :(

If you gave the exam from a School then they have your result. This website is for private candidates who gave the exam privately.

If you are a private candidate then you should have received a letter at the start of August containing your username and password to use on the website. If you did not receive this letter then call the British Council centre who conducted your exams. Most centres also provide result via text so they will have your result

Reaction score
If you gave the exam from a School then they have your result. This website is for private candidates who gave the exam privately.

If you are a private candidate then you should have received a letter at the start of August containing your username and password to use on the website. If you did not receive this letter then call the British Council centre who conducted your exams. Most centres also provide result via text so they will have your result
Ok thank you :) still nervous though